Tagged...

Who created this tag trend? This is the third time I have gotten tagged so I am just going to get it over with. Also, these questions are kind of easier to answer than others (I think... it's been a while).

1. The one who tagged me.

lightningstrikes5757 You got me to finally do it because you put a due date.

2. Do it in three days

I was tagged around one to two days ago so I am on time.

3. Say 10 things about yourself.

*I play airsoft and paintball as much as I can, although I don't own my own gun. Laser tag is fun although it's not as fun as airsoft and paintball.

*I play first-person shooters on the Xbox and the Halo franchise is my personal favorite even though the fifth game angered me. I also like Subnautica and I am excited about its new DLC.

*I ride horses competitively. I do Hunter Jumper shows and I actually have one coming up.

*I have written six separate stories when writing Rebooted was starting to get old. One is about Cross, the other one is about Classic, another one is about Dream and Abyss, there's an alternate universe to the Rebooted story I wrote, and one is a Percy Jackson cross over with Undertale though I lost interest after the first chapter. The other two that are not related to the Undertale fandom is an SCP book and a Countryman book.

* I am starting to hate the Undertale fandom because a friend of mine found this book and torments me with memes. So I might have to take a break if I even write another Undertale book, which probably won't happen.

*The "fandoms" I am in now are the SCP universe(s) and the Countryhumans one. Both are not too popular so I am enjoying that.

*I was originally going to follow the original concept for a forced destroyer Error but halfway I was like Nah so if some parts are weird to read in the beginning and don't make sense its because I changed my mind. Take my advice if you plan to write your own book:

Have at least five or six main characters. Any more and your book will get confusing and cluttered. Write a timeline of how your book will go. It may seem like a chore but it is worth it when planning what and how to write so your book will continue to make sense. Write at least five chapters before posting anything. Out of the seven books I have written, I have scrapped four of them and I have posted one. Write more than 1,000 words. Use Grammarly to check your writing and read over it at least once.

*I have been writing short stories since sixth grade and going into high school encouraged me to write whole stories since creating a fantasy can be so much better than living in reality.

*I am a very sarcastic person irl.

* I am writing this during class. I am so brave.

4. Tag 28 people. (I am sorry in advance)

I'm going to tag people who stood out in my comment section, people with intresting names or profile pictures, and people I follow. If you've already been tagged and you've done this before then you get a pass.

lanikmk

RevoltingNightmares 

AuthorAirur 

pawnedknight

midnight_diary

801na7

PersonLEL123

BuckyBunny

Loverofyaoi22

SaveError

Lucida-Error

MariaLNBorges

Thanks_for_no_help

thedragonlover112005

flowey2424

UTFAN360

Koykoy

A1radgrl

aSINnimanroll

AngelicMelody05

EyelessDrak

KatlynPiatt

Wichy25

Deviore

SleepyCocoa

KayTeeDesigns

streamofsilence

Special thanks to harrish6 

Also, you don't have to do this. You get a special pass. Your writing style is awesome!

5. Tell a joke.

Do you want to hear a joke about Potassium?

K

6. Write a spoiler for one of your stories.

Because I literally posted chapter 16 hours before I was tagged so this is the draft I have so far.

Classic's POV

"Where did you get that gun of yours anyway?" Outer asked as he lay on a grassy area in OuterTale. "Well Sci had it on his table and I just couldn't help myself, okay?" I replied, putting it back into my pocket. "It's not that big anyway, it can be easily concealed," I added, halfheartedly punching Outer's shoulder. He rolled his eyes at my antics. "I am still shocked that you managed to get me to remember. I thought Fate permanently sealed my memories." "I thought so too," I mumbled, looking up at the glittering diamonds in the sky. "But it's just the beginning. There are hundreds of thousands of other AU's that need to regain their memories so my success is just the beginning."

"Hey," Outer said happily. "At least its a start. With Fate's reign, I thought it would've been more permanent." I chuckled half-heartedly. "It's crazy to think that Sci's prototype anesthetic was able to get passed that memory block Fate put up." Outer's happy expression turned more monotone when he noticed my neutral expression. "Bro, what's wrong?" He asked me, looking worried. I sighed and looked down into the Void. "I am just worried that if Fate realizes that they are about to lose their hold on this multiverse, that Error will never be able to see his adopted brother again."