A Plan In Action

Quick AN: Maybe two more chapters before this books is over, not including an epilogue. Sorry, it took so long. Midterms and honors made life a bit hectic. Also, I am practicing how to write fights so this is what the majority of the chapter is.

Cross's footsteps were silent as can be as he hid in the shadows, both Nightmare and Dream were hiding his aura so nothing should go wrong this time. He noticed the table's occupants immediately although most of them seemed to be half asleep. The only one who was wide awake was Sci and he was drinking coffee to stay awake. Suddenly out of nowhere, an annoying beeping noise could be heard, jolting everyone out of there resting state.

"Sci! Turn that shit off," Fell groaned along with a few other irritated Sanses as he rested his head back onto the table. Sci formally apologized as he turned off his watch, looking at it worriedly.

"What's wrong Sci?" Ink asked, confused. Sci sighed and turned to Ink with an apologetic look. "I've got an emergency house call, I won't be back till tomorrow." "It's fine, get some rest while you're at it," Ink replied bidding Sci a goodbye as the Sans teleported back home.

'Everything's going as planned Chara, I hope Classic won't mess this up.' Cross thought to Chara in a semi worried tone. 'You don't give him enough credit," Chara replied in a bored tone before promptly ignoring him. Cross rolled his eyes and watched the meeting from afar, a bit confused with Chara's choice of words.

'Good luck Classic, the next part is all you.'

-----

"Papyrus?! Where are you?" Sci called out, looking around the lab for his brother. He growled in annoyance when he walked into the hospital wing and noticed him, fast asleep.

"Ugh Papyrus! Did you press the button on accident again?!" Sci growled in an annoyed tone to no avail. Sci felt a chill go down his spine as his brother continued to sleep. Usually, he answered with a groggy apology, but that's not even what caught his attention. Sci looked for his brothers watch, only to see it missing.

"What the-"

"Looking for something?" A shockingly familiar tone asked him. Sci turned around and saw Classic twirling the watch around his finger as he lounged against the wall. "Classic?!" "The one and only," Classic replied, an amused glint in his eye. But something felt off to Sci.

"Classic," Sci groaned in irritation as he walked over to grab the watch but to his shock, Classic teleported behind him and clamped his hand over his mouth.

"Mph?!"

"I'm sorry," Classic whispered. Sci stiffened when he felt something sharp prick his soul but he couldn't even move. It felt as if the gravity in the room quadrupled and he felt himself collapse. Classic took his hand off of Sci's mouth and caught him gently.

"Sorry old friend," Classic mumbled in a genuine tone. "Class C anesthetics, I need you out of my way for this plan to work."

"Pl-plan?" Sci asked weakly. He felt his vision fading along with the feeling in his legs and arms. Classic shot him a guilty look. "I really am sorry, I'll tell you later."

Sci couldn't do much as his vision faded as the drugs took hold of his system. Classic sighed and set him down onto a bed before adding a heart monitor onto his soul, just in case he overdosed the drug so the other staff could save him if said event happened. He did the same thing to Sci's brother before shutting the curtains so monsters would walk by without suspicion. At least that was his hope.

"It's your turn Cross," Classic grumbled as he teleported back to the castle to wait for further instructions. Meanwhile, Cross watched from afar, satisfied. Chara appeared and grinned at him.