Secrets and Betrayal

(I know this is late but I was lazy)

Classic was concerned about Ink's new... attitude. The way he lashes out at everyone and fighting with Dream every day has him on edge. It's almost as if he's experiencing real emotions for the first time, but Ink admitted to having no soul. So him having emotions was impossible, right?

"What the hell is going on with you Ink? After that injury, you've never been the same,"

Classic muttered as he patiently waited for the human to pass through the Ruins and enter Snowdin.

Dream's been ostracized by everyone after he admitted being with his brother the entire time he was gone when they were caught conversing with each other. No one trusts the God of Positivity now, except for him. Classic's been keeping an eye on Dream, making sure he was okay every day. The others keep asking him why he's helping the god. He ignores their constant persistence.

Classic turned around when he heard the sound of a portal opening. Thinking it was Dream, he turned around to greet him.

"Hey, Dre- Oh, it's you,"

Classic grumbled from disappointment. Ink narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah it's me, we need to talk."

"I'm not in the mood. Go talk to Dream... oh yeah, you told him to fuck off once you found out he was chatting with his brother. You told your closest friend to fuck off. What is wrong with you?!"

"You have guts Classic, I'll give you that."

"I'm a skeleton,"

Classic retorted. Ink facepalmed.

"You know what I mean. But seriously, we need to talk."

"Go away, the human is about to come through the Ruins doors."

Ink scowled, but before he could grab Classic and teleport him to InkTale, someone interrupted him. A Sans who looked very similar to Classic appeared out of nowhere and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Leave him alone skittles."

Classic snickered at Ink's expression.

"Who the hell are you?"

Ink demanded, ignoring the insulting nickname. The newcomer glared at Ink.

"My name is not important, what is important is th-"

Dream and Nightmare suddenly appeared. Nightmare was in his uncorrupted form.

"Uhhhhhh Raidx, how the hell did you get here?"

The newcomer, now identified as Radix, just gave Dream a "are you serious" look. When Dream noticed Ink, he sheepishly returned Radix's look.

"Oops."

Nightmare facepalmed.

"Dream you're the most incompetent monster I have ever met."

"But you love me for it,"

Dream teased. Radix, to Classic, looked surprised.

"The last time I saw you two, you were both at each other's throat."

"But we made up, so deal with it,"

Dream snapped. Nightmare burst out laughing when Radix put his hands up. Radix noticed Dream's irritated glare and didn't want to put him in a bad mood, so he surrendered to avoid further conflict. Classic snickered but stopped when he noticed Ink's obvious irritation.