christmas

3 days later**

Arianna's POV

I woke up to a sound of a BANG!! i stood up from mybed to see logan, and jake laughing their ass's off.

"That's not fuuny!!" i groaned "It was!! Just look at your face" Jake said in between laughs. I rolled my eyes, and went to the office to get my vlog cam.

"Ayooo, im awake." I inro'ed

"New intro, cool huh??" I said scratching my eyes

I went downstairs to see logan's ex gf playing with kong, and mom making waffles.

"Hey momma, Can i have someee??" i said to mammy pam, while pointing the camera to her

"Of course" She said givving me some waffles. I walked over to logan's ex. And saw her playing with kong

"Hey kongg, Hey gurl!!" i saidpointing the camera to them.

"Heyyyy, Hi logan, you're so dumb" His ex said (A/N: i dont know her name. But she is on Jake's vlog called 'I selled kong on ebay vlog thingy')

"Oooooooohh, logan you heard that, right??" i said to the camera.

"Mmmhmmm" i said in a Yes tone

"Well, imma get change in.. 1...2...3!!" i said doing a jump transition.

I turned off my camera, and went upstairs to see the two jerks facetiming. Even tho they are next door to each other.

"You two are idiots!!" i laughed at them.

I went to my shower, and started Stripping. I felt a cold snow ran through my body, and i saw logan and jake dumping snow in my shower

"Oh, fuck nooo!!!" i screamed at them

They both laughed

"I'm gunna go fucking kill you guys, go get fucking ready" i said a little pissed, but.. I laughed at the end.

They both left the shower room. And i was done. I placed on my towel, and changed into something adiddas.

 I placed on my towel, and changed into something adiddas

I went to 'My' office. And get my vlog cam. And jumped again, for the jumping changing transition

"Mmmm.. I smell good now. Let me just grab my fur coat, and lets head out to the snow!!" i said to the camera.

I opened the door out, and saw fans waiting for pictures, and someone caught my eyes. It was paully

"Awww.. PAULYY!!!" i said hugging him

He's a kid. And you can see him on one of logan or neither jake's vlogs when they are back at Ohio.

"Arianna still remembers mee!!!" Paully cheered up.

"Of course i do, i just left a year ago, so ofcourse.. I remember Paully" i said squeezing his cheeks

**9:45**

I was sitting on the sofa.Today was literally fun. Me, logan, jake, and paully did a prank wars. Me, and jake, v.s Paully, and logannn.

It was fun. I felt my phone vibrated, and saw it was harvey.. Oh not again, please.

Well, harvey?? Since me, and zach had been hanging out alot lately. This past few days.. Like maybe a week ago. Harvey was hurting me, abusing me, And assaulting me.

I tried opening my phone, and went to harvey's text.

Harvey
Why didnt you told me that you are fucking going back to Ohio?!

Me
It was a rush, logan made me rush. Because our mom was sick

Harvey
Then why didnt you told me first?!

Me
I was hanging out with logan 3 days ago

Harvey
logan?? Really?! Then what the fuck is this?!

*Sends a picture of me, logan, and zach hanging out on the mall (paparazzi's took it)*

Me
Uhh.. Yeah, that's logan's pal

Harvey
Arianna, im not fucking blind. Just look at the other guy. It's zach. Not logan's fucking pal

Me
Yeah, zach is Logan's pal! Please fucking be smart

Harvey
Don't swear on me. You little bitch!! If you are not yet home by next week, you will be tortured, understand?!

Me
Oops.. Ill be home by next week and a half. Plus, you dont control me. Its christmas, you little idiot.

Harvey
Ill fucking go. Bye

I saw logan going downstairs, so i hid my phone under the blanket.

"Hey sis" he said sitting next to me

"Hey bro" i said not looking at him, just busy editting my new video on my macbook

"Bro, im really finding a hard time to find a great gift for mom, and dad" I said to him, this time, im facing his face

"Go make breakfast tomorrow, or.. Give her cash, or neither buy her some new clothes, or new pandora bracelet" Logan said

"Thanks." i smiled continuing on what im doin.

"Wait, can you come with me now?? I really want to go shopping" I said to logan,

"But, the stores are closed now. Because its 9" Logan said.

"Don't be silly!! Stores are open 24 hours, because its christmas tomorrow" I said.

"Fine, leggoo" He said standing up.

Since i wanted to be just normal, i just wored a oversized hoodie, and some really short shorts.

We first went to grocery. And i bought some eggs, bacons, hotdog, strawberries, apple, carrot, and cabbage

"What are all those for?" Logan asked

"It's my breakfast tomorrow," i said

"K" he nodded

We went to the cashier, and i payed.

We next go to the rolex store, and i bought dad the newest rolex watch. We went to pandora next, and i bought charms, and a new bracelet.

I went to gucci all by myself, because im gunna go buy logan and jake clothes there.

I bought jake the Red gucci hoodie, and i bought logan some gucci shoes, since he is just wearing his own merch.

I went to starbucks to go meet up with logan, and we both went to chanel, i don't know why. But logan brought some chanel heels.

We both got home, and i was really tired.

Today was B.O.R.I.N.G and F.U.N at the same time.

End

Please vote for a new chapter

ILYSM

-b