Avoiding, and leaving

(a/n: back at it again with the pictures.kidding.. Its only this chapter)

Arianna's POV

"i'm sorry, zach..i just dont want to preassure you that i can remember a bit" i said tearing up. He looked at me for a minute.

"I know arianna. But you should have even told me.. You know i want us back. And if you have told me before, we could have been back together." he said

"i'm so sorry" i cried.. He walked away, as i teared up. Logan was there to comfort me..

The next 2 weeks.

I can't stand it. It's been two weeks since zach hadnt talked to me. I had alot of flashbacks going on.. I had remember i had two bestfriends. And they visited me yesterday. Haven, and skylar were cool.. I also had another two enemies. Like.. Other than alicia. Their name was chloe, and may..

But most importantly, i missed zach..

"ARIANNA!! THE GET MARRY ME PRANK HAD 20 MILLION VIEWSSS!!!" logan yelled bursting out into my room, getting me out of thoughtland.

"I'm sorry what??" i asked

"THE GET MARRY ME PRANK GOT 20 MILLION VIEWS IN ONE WEEK!!" he yelled

"like it's your first time. Dont be a dumbass" i laughed

"i know, but the money is huge, and i was wondering to spend it all for you" he explained unbelievably

"omygod.. Thank you logan!!" i hugged him tight..

"Let's go!!" he yelled, as we got to his yetti. We drove to jake's house. To see 3 pink luggages.

"What'e happening, im confuse" i said due to its my suitcase.

"i'm sorry arianna, but you have to go" jake said dead ass seriou

"What? What do you mean?" i asked again "you need to go back to ohio" jake answers

I looked all over, to see if a camera is shooting, but none.

"w-wait, i cant just continue a life there!! L.A is where i belong, jake. You don't know how much memory i have here!!" i stopped him. logan looked at me ashamed.

"What do you mean memories?" he asked confused due to he knew i lost them

"I mean.. how much memories i can put back again"

"But you have to go.. Arianna, i dont want you to grow up like kylie jenner. I want you to go back to school, and ne a normal girl.. i'm sorry but i have tp do it" he says taking two luggages, while i tried stoping him..

"Jake, pleasee!!" i yelled crying. He brushed me off, as i fell on the ground to see blood all over..

"ARIANNA!!" was the last word i heared

Logan's POV

i rushed over my sister who had bleed. Her head ws bleeding, because the stitches was right down 2 days ago. and now, they are back open. i quickly placed my sweatshirt to refrain her from losing blood..

It was all jake's idea to make arianna leave L.A.. He never liked zach, but i liked zach as Arianna's boyfriend. He is a nice guy. And arianna deserves him..

We all got to the hospital, then placed her on the ER.

"i'm sorry, but you have to wait here, outside." the nurse said as she took us out

"it was all your fault jake" i said placing my head in my hands, crying.

"it wasnt my fault! I want her to be away from her old memories!! I want her to start a new life!!" jake said..

I was so mad, that i pushed him to the wall, then choke him

"l-log-gan... S-st--top" Jake said not breathing

"Logan!! Stop that!!" i heared jonah yelled, as i got my grip out of jake.

(Way to go to jonah the sex object saving jake, the one who called them 'Walmart One Direction!' )

"I couldnt believe you would replace your real brother to your stephsister" Jake said, as he walked out. I sat back to where i was, and placed my head in my arm..

Why am i even so unlucky? All i wanted, and dreamed about is to be happy.

"logan!! What happened to arianna?" Zach said approaching me.. I ignored him.

2 hours passed.

The ER room opened up, which took long enough.

"We just lost a little blood, but everything's fine" the nurse said.

Back to arianna.

(meanwhile at the stitching)

My head hurts.. I can't feel anything..

A burst of light camed into me. I looked neared to see a figure..

As the figure went closer.. It was zach, with... Me?!

" i love you so much, Arianna Alexis Paul" Zach says pecking my lips

"i love you too Zachary Dean Herron" i said back, as i saw a knife behind him.

He quickly stabbed me, as i woke up from that nightmare.

"Omy.. G" i said, as i saw a doctor beside me "You're fine now." he said as i stood up. He leaded me outside, to see logan

"LOGAN!!" i hugged him

"i missed you soo much!" i hugged him tight. "i'm sorry about jake" logan says, as i sigh remembering what jake did

"it's alright" i sigh again. Zach walked up to me. I flinched a little, because of what happened in my thoughts.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" I yelled at him.. He walked back, then lookedbat me with a hurt impression. "i'm sorry" i said.

"Arianna, we need to go back home" logan said "Hey. Uh.. Mr. Paul?" the doctor said as we are almost about to leave.

"yes?" logan says. "We just forgot to tell you that.. Arianna's head is getting thinner. If she hits it, or breaks it again.. She could have a permanent brain damage." The doctor explains

"is there anything we could do if she hits her head open again?" logan asks

"Yes." he said "what is it?" logan asks.

"Someone who could donate her a new part of that place."

End.

Heheh, sounds scary.

Xoxo,
Bella (i feel this book is getting boring)