Memories

Arianna's POV

I woked up to a sound of small snores behind me. I looked up to see, ZACH?!

"AHH!!" i yelled

"What are you doing in my room?!" i asked shocked

"Owh! Uh.. That question is supposed to be asked to you!! Not me!" Zach said. I looked around, to notice it wasnt my room

"Oh-uh.. Sorry" i said in embarassment

"It's fine.. But.. Do you want to meet my girlfriend? Her name is Alicia" he said

"Uh.. N-no thank you.. I really need to go" i said

"it's fine.. You can meet her anytime, you know?" he said, as i gaved a fake smile. I went downstairs to grab my purse, and left their house. Luckily, no one was still alive. Oh-uh.. I mean.. No one was still awake..

I called My besties, Haven, and skylar

On phone

M- hey, sky, and haven
S- hey sis!! Where have you been?! We've been waiting for you all day!!
H- yeah, plus, she's right. We just wanted to stop by at your Brother, logan's mansion. To see him crying over that guy, named.. Uh.. Braden? Brenvan? I forgot.
S- it's brendan! You're not a real logang!!
M- chill.. Where are you both?
S- Here at logan's. Yesterday, we went to a spa, and almost got kicked out because of logan..
M- i know!! Just get used to getting kicked out everywhere!! That's logan's lyf.
S- Yeah and we--
H- shut up sky!! You have been talking to her the whole time!! Let me speak!!
S- Finneee
H- Okay, how are you?
S- BORINGG!!
M- guys, i gotta go.. See yah later at Logan's.. Bye..

Hanged up.

I got inside my Apartment. I know, i bought a apartment before i bought a house.. I went inside, and then it hit me...

This apartment was mine, and Zach's apartment before..

It has.. Old pictures of us.. Together. And we had a goal jar over the counter.. There is also a old dog house, that our puppy used to live in..

This was.. Me, before fame. I used to be different.. And not like.. Me. Now.

A tear fell onto my cheek.. As i walked around the apartment, memories even camed back.. That time, when he asked me to his girlfriend.. That time, when we went to hawaii.. That time, when i went to model at paris, and he was there to make me laugh.. That time, when i bought the mansion, and surprised the boys.. That time, when he got me a cute purse..

I knew that those memories, are memories that will never come back.. That's why good things comes to an end..

I sat up on my bed, and wiped my tears away.. I got a text from a unknown number.. I looked at it, and... Texted back..

Unknown number
Hey, its me. Im not dumb to not know that you have fixed your relationship with the boys.. So back off, cause i have them under my spell..

Me
Okay, i dont care who the f u r. But just remember.. I really dont have any intention to get the boys' attetion to me. So stop overthinking...

Unknown Number

I know that you have a intention. Maybe you should check yourself on the hate page i made for yah.. Luckily, there was a person who made a page about you..

Me
Sure, what account?

Unknown Number
@

hateforarianna be ready for what you're going to see.. Hope you dont cry. Plus, see you later freak, i have lots of things to deal with..

I went to the page to see lots of photos of me.. There was actually 200 followers.. It was more than i thought it would be. I thought it would only have 10 followers or something..

I went to their first post, to see a photo of me, with zach..

The caption says.. 'They broke up. Zach got into a coma, and.. Forgot her. Just good'

It was posted when i went to Adam's sexy photoshoot..

The second post that attracted me, was the photo of zach smiling, and drinking at his drink

'Date with hunneyboozachywiththemostcutestsmile'

The caption was ugly.. But at the same time.. Is this girl or boy, or whoever owns this account has a connection with me, and the boys??

Wait...

'Alicia.'

End.

Waittt

Who do you think owns that account. Obviously.. Uhmm.. Idk. Plus, do you think The boys will ever be under Alicia's spell.. I mean, jonah already is.. But the main brain alicia wants to poison is Zachs' brain

Make sure to vote, for a next chapter. Im sorry that i have been cutting out. It is becuz im graduating from shitty middle school.. Dont judge. 13, and middle school.. Idk why, but shut up. And we have lots of things to do, thats why im not updating..

Also im gunna give out memes at the end of EVRY CHAPTER. I saw lots of authors do that too, so im gunna jump in..

Here's itttt!!!

Xoxo, bella