She's alicia

Arianna's POV

I saw these girl like in the hospital, right?... i walked a little away from her, then she placed her arm in milo's chest.

"Babe... why are you with arianna?" Alicia said looking at me in disgust. "Don't babe me!!" Milo said getting her arm away from him

I looked at them confused, as alicia kept glaring.

I can lie to milo. That i can't remember anything.. If i lied to zach, how much more can i handle milo? Right?..

I just dont want to preassure someone that i can remember anything..

Milo grabbed my hands, then runned with me outside.. Alicia was left alone with a smirk. Milo took me to somewhere far. The  grabbed my hands.

"Who is that?" i asked milo like i dont know her. "it's-it's alicia. Zach's ex, and my ex. She is a slut, you know?" he said as i laughed. We hanged out almost all day long. Then we took pics with fans, paparazzi asked us some questions. Then, we got back home. He drove me to logan's house, then i got inside.

"Hey logs.. Look what i brought you" i said as he stood up from his boxers, and his phone.

"What is it?!" he asked hyped up. He opened the box, to see a cute ring.

"Are you marrying me?" he asked sarcastically laughing. I laugged with him..

"No, silly. You can use it for tomorrow's clickbait. Like.. Go on a prank with bunch of girls outside like.. I dont know" i said giving him ideas.

"Mm.. I love you sis!!" he hugged me tight as i giggled

"Where are they?" i asked reffering to the boys

"upstairs, playing something" he said, a si jogged my way upstairs. I got inside to see them playing uno cards.

I sat between daniel, and jonah. They gaved me 7 cards, then told me to be the first one, so i placed a '7 yellow'. Daniel was beside me so he placed '7 Red'.

We continued on, and i was the first one uno. Then.. I won. Zach was probably NOT looking at me.. I know i lied to him that i will NOT remember anything. But i already did. It's hard lying, because i started catching back my feelings to him.. The game ended, so we all played fortnite. Again, i lose, because i wasnt that player girl

"Can someone teach me how to play it? I panic everytime i see those good playersss!!" i pouted looking at all of them.

"You mean.. Me?" Jack smirked, as i hit him in the arm, and laughed.

"You mean..... I am here tho. I can teach you how to play instruments" daniel said due to he doesnt like to play videogames.

"I wanted to learn fortnite dani. Sorry, but i dont take the offer" i said as he looked at me, and nod.

"i mean.. There's zach, you know? He's like the best player of it" Corbyn says continuing to play.

"Shut up guys, im gonna go--" Zach said standing up. "Zach, pleasssseeee" i said puppy-eyeing him. He looked at me, then down, then me.

"......Fine" he said, as he sat beside me. Then started telling me tips. There was one guy, then he told me to get him. I shotted him quickly then got points.

There was another boy, then he shotted me. I pouted to zach, as he placed his arms around me to help me control the controler. He pressed my thumb gently, then i won. Correction**: WE won.

I looked at him from behind me, then smiled. I hugged him tight, then kissed his cheek. Everyone keep teasing us, then we blushed.

"i think zach found lovee!!" Daniel said in a famillar tone, as zach blushed.

"uhh.. Please!! Can you.. Stop? It's natural" he smiled

I immediately felt dizziness, then again.. Blacked out.

Flashback

"I think Zach found love!" Corbyn said

"Uhh Pls! Can you! Stop! First of all! Im not blushing! Its natural!" zach said.

I actually think he is cute.

Then logan pulled me away. Also leaded me to my new room.

"Uhh zach can you give me a favor??" Logan asked zach before i walked up to my room.

~•~•~•~~ end of flashback.

I stood up slowly, and luckily.. No one noticed i blacked out for a minute. Zach looked at me from behind..

"i-i'll be back" i said leaving the room.. I got downstairs, and saw logan.

"Logan.. Can we.. Talk for a bit?" i asked looking down playing with my fingers. "Sure"

We walked to his room balcony, then i sat down to where there is.

"logan.. I need to tell you something really important" i said looking down.

"Sure, go ahead sis" he said, as he sat infront of me.

"I-i....*sigh*... Lied" i looked down. I knew logan never forgives a liar...

"About what?" he said getting a little bit mad..

"that.. I... Remember my memories" i said

"You never lied to me about that, you never even told me" he said lighting up his mood

"i know.. But.. I lied to zach. I told him i will never remember him, and.. I remember him a bit. I know this is dumb, but i dont know what to do, logan.. I can't tell him i lied. Cause everytime i lie to him, he goes with another girl" i explained

"And how'd you know he does that before?" he asked

"because everytime i black out, i have a flashback" i said

"Tell me some things you remember" he said

"i remember that alicia used to be zach's ex. Milo ismy best friend.. Zach used to be my boyfriend. I had went on tour with them, and... That's actually all" i said

"look, the only thing you need to do is, tell him the truth. Without telling him you lied" he said

"Then.. That's back to lying too" i said. He looked at me, then looked behind me. I looked at him confused. I looked up behind me to see zach.

"I can't believe you arianna" he saind standing still.. Not moving away to where he was.

"I'm sorry, zach"

End.

Cliffhanger.. For the first time in foreverrrrr.. Theres a cliffhanger

Xoxo,
Belllllaaa