part 16

"lucas"
i smiled as i turned around and hugged his body.
"lyla"
he smiled.

i loved his smile omg
---
was i falling in love?
i shook the thought and paid attention to lucas.

"let's go to american eagle?"
i begged, he just nodded his head and smiled.

i grabbed his hand and sprinted to the store, as excited as ever. i couldn't wait.

i walked in, and looked at everything, lucas just admired her as she did so, he loved everything about her, from her looks to the way she laughed.

he loved lyla

"OOOH THESE!"
lyla screeched shaking lucas from his thoughts.
"they're cute, but not as cute as me"
he grinned as she held up the pair of jeans, smiling.

"let me go try them on"
she stated as walking back to the fitting rooms, lucas following close behind.
she walked out of he fitting room just to see lucas staring her up & down.
"lucas"
she said shaking him from his daze.
"you look absolutely beautiful"
"why thank you kind sir"
she said, punching his shoulder than rushing back into the changing room to take them off and go check out.

she bought the jeans and they headed out of the store, then walking into hollister.
lucas made his way over to the shirts as he picked one out and took lyla with him to ask for her opinion, after all that's who he wanted to impress.
he walked in and took off his shirt, just about to grab the new one but lyla called his name,
"yes"
he said opening the door, slightly, making lyla stare at his somewhat showing shirtless body.
"never mind"
she winked as he closed the door and let out a laugh. he threw the shirt on and walked out to show lyla, which she approved, so he took off his shirt one again and put on the shirt he had worn, then walking out to buy the shirt.

a few more hours past and the two decided they were tired and done with the mall. they walked out the doors and made there way through the cold winter air back to their houses. as it was lylas stop they stood in front of her house, admiring each other.

a few seconds past and she wrapped her arms around lucas, kissing him on the cheek and running inside well saying

"thank you for today lucas, text me"
her voice faded as she walked into her house, smiling as he walked back to his house, thinking about what had just happened.

authors note //
HI OMG WE ARE ALMOST AT 1K IM YODELING ILY