part 30

a few months passed, and the couple was as happy as could be.

little arguments happened, and all was swell.

the couple was now standing hand and hand, celebrating there 4 months of being together, they had never knew they would make it this far. but there love was like none others. they were standing under the stars on top of the movie theater, they had snuck up there to watch the sunset, but they were still up there while the stars were shining bright.

the couple shared little conversation as they admired the beauty of the night sky, it was then when lyla had spoken up, after a few minutes of silence.
"lucas"
"hm"

"you know i love you"

lucas just stared at lyla, his heart still fluttered when she said those words, and his cheeks always burned a bright shade of pink.

lucas was finally happy, he had a smile plastered on his face as he tried biting his lip to make it less obvious. lyla laughed and pushed pieces of hair out of the curly boys face.

lyla was finally happy, she was shown the real beauty of a relationship by lucas. she never thought they would last. but looking by where they were today, they were surely in love. the girl could never understand or show how much she loved lucas. but she knew he would always have a piece of her heart.

they were two halves of hearts connected into one. there love stretching from one body to another, though you could not see it. the connection was always there.

time went on, and the two were wrapped in a warm blanket, laying on the roof of the old theater, with their hearts full of love, and there emotions filled with happiness,

lucas got up and propped himself on one arm, leaning over lyla, he leaned in and kissed her, it was passionate yet sweet, and two still formed butterflies in their stomachs as lucas lips pulled away from lylas. there eyes shone with wonder and lust and the two embraced every piece of that night.

the last thing said that night could make the moon smile, it was sweet and full of all sorts of things, lucas laid back down on the blanket, and spoke softly to lyla,

"i'll always love you"

but if only always could last forever.

------
the end. should i write a sequel? let me know in the comments, btw i couldn't have written this book without you, i love you all, forever grateful, thank you.