part 20

lyla stepped onto the plane and waited for her mom to do the same, lucas and her wouldn't be together until they met up where they were filming.
the plane started and off they went.
lyla plugged in her headphones and eventually fell asleep.

she felt the plane start too lower as she awoke.

they walked into the airport, waiting for their luggage.

-----

"i'm calling an uber too pick us up"
"okay"
"it will take us to the hotel"
"okay"
i said once more, my hair blowing as the snow fell on my rosy cheeks and my dark brown hair.
i shivered as the uber pulled up, the man stepped out of the car and helped with the luggage, driving us too the hotel.
i looked out the window on the way, thinking about filming, i would get too meet great people, and i would be able to see lucas more, i smiled too the thought of lucas.

we pulled up too the hotel and the uber stopped, the man driving opened the trunk and grabbed both of our suitcases, handing them too us, my mom paid the man, and we walked inside too check into the hotel.

suddenly lyla got a call from her vegan babe. she laughed at the name as it popped up on her screen.

"hello baby"
"hello lucas"
"i'm in canada"
"i miss you"
"i miss you too"
"when are you going to be in canada"
"tonight"
"our flight got canceled because of snow delay"

"oh okay"
i said with disappointment

"i got to go i love you"
"i love you too"

called ended.

"cmon lyla"
my mom said, making me jump out of my thoughts, and walk to the elevator,

well here we are

i thought as i walked into the elevator

what a journey awaits me

authors note //
holy thank you for all the love and votes! ✨