part 28

it seems like the last time the couple talked they were fighting, and lyla thought it had been long enough. she built up the courage and texted lucas.

lyla
come over now.

lucas
be there soon.

lyla shut off her phone as nervous as ever and walked over to the couch, taking a seat. her mom walked into the room seconds later holding a mug of tea.

"here honey"
"thank you mom"

she took sips of the tea slowly as her mother walked back of out of the living room.
a few minutes passed and there was a knock at the door, lyla set down her mug and walked over to the door, swinging it over, when she saw the curly brown haired boy all she could do was hug him, she inhaled his scent and they just stayed there, for what seemed like minutes.
lyla slowly let go and lucas went talk, scratching the back of his neck nervously,
"your mom let me in"

"luca-

"stop it, it's okay"
he said taking a step closer, causing lyla to back up into her room.

lucas's leaned in with his body, getting even closer, causing lyla to fall over onto her bed.

he laid leaning above her, with his legs on each side of her, propping himself on his hands.

seconds passed and lucas's lips were again connected with lylas. they both felt sparks travel through there bodies. the kiss was passionate and full of such desperation. it brought out their emotions and how they felt away from each other. lyla pulled away as lucas started to move his hands down her waist.

"lucas, not now"
she barely whispered.
"whoops"
he said with a smirk.

they looked into each other's eyes as lucas was still propped above lyla on his hands, both of there lips were puffy and swollen, but they didn't care, it was the love they had for each other that filled the pairs hearts.

authors note //
woah there lucas, call down. ahaha ;)))))