Mother Dearest

Shmexy Reader-kun POV~

My heart, along with my head, pounds as I try to force air into my lungs as my size 12 feet smash into the ground. I can already hear the police approaching me, but I don't turn back. Never again. I thought. Not after that. Not after what I'm about to do, and this time, it's not because of them.

Flashback~

"WHAT THE FUCK, JACKIE!" I laugh at my sister as she waves her ass at my friends. " YOUR SCARING THEIR PURE VERGIN EYESSSSS!"

"Yeah- wAIT! BITCH, WHO SAID I WAS A VERGIN!?" Scream my friends Madison and Levi while Honesty just sits watching her girlfriend, AKA my sister, "dance". Maddie and Levi begin to chase Jax(Jackie) around the living room.

Just then, I see our foster mother walk into the room, and everyone stops.

"I thought she was supposed to be at work or something?!" Honesty whisper-shouts into my ear.

"Out, now." Mother says. I was expecting her to shout, yell, scold even. But no. Nothing but an eerily calm voice, although I could see rage in her eyes. And I knew-knew, what was coming next. Our friends "left". By that I mean they went out the door, but my sister and I both knew they would climb through our window and wait to help clean up the aftermath of what was about to happen any second.

"Who said you were aloud to have friends over when I wasn't home? Hmm?" She said with a still creepy calm voice. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" Ah. There it is.

I feel a hand go across my sisters face. By feel, I mean I could literally feel the sound coming from the slap. That doesn't mean much coming from me because of the fact that my whole life, I've had freakishly sensitive senses. But i could still tell that it was a lot harder then deemed necessary.

And yet, I still don't interfere. My sister and I made a promise that we would not come between an abusive foster parent and the Perron they're abusing. That way, if one were to get beaten worse then the other, the one better off would be able to take care of the one in worst condition. And interfering put that ability at risk. But god damn did I want to get between them.

"ANDWER THE DAMNED QUESTION, SLUT!" "Mother" screamed in Jax's face. When she still didn't answer, I heard a smack sound fallowed shortly by a loud thud. I hadn't noticed, but by this point I had subconsciously closed my eyes out of not fear, but pure anger and rage. I turned to my right opening my eyes to see my sister on the floor, her lip split and blood rushing from it and her nose.

I looked at our "Mother" and the voice began to speak. "Do it! You know you want to~ You have ever sense you came to this god forsaken place. Although, maybe you shouldn't. You could get killed, or worse! Arrested... No. You should totally do it. She deserves it you know~" I'm not like some people, I don't have more then one voice in my head. Oh no. I couldn't get that lucky. I'm stuck with this asshole who's bipolar as hell.

I try to block out his talking to himself in my head, and focus back on the real work. But god do I wish I hadn't. I look back over to see that bitch kicking my sister in the stomach. And then I see Jax spit up blood.

"JuSt Do It AlReAdY!" So I did. I let the urge I had been holding back for so many years of foster care, take over-No. Take over isn't the right word. I was completely in control of what I was doing. I just finally let it out, finally did what I had always desperately wanted to do.

I ran into the shed and found two long very sharp ice picks with (F/C) handles. I calmly walked back into the living room seeing my blacked out sister on the ground, covered in her own blood, and Mother dearest standing over her shouting for Jax to stand up.