"Okay, yeah, maybe I do need some help..."

(A/N) OMFG 230 VEIWS I LOVE YOU ALL

Time skip to 2am the next day

12. Has how many abusive parents and corrupt business men and women I had killed. Although that wasn't as many as I had planned, it was enough to satisfy the strange need to kill. I killed them like I killed mother dearest. They deserved it like she did.

Throughout all of the killing, I realized something. I needed a purpose. If I really wasn't going to die of old age, then I need something to work towards, something to keep me going. I decided that my goal would be to hunt down my ass if a "father" and kill him. He left me and sis to die in an orphanage because he thought I was a freak and he didn't want to have to deal with Jax's wining about me being gone.

I know that this won't last forever, but it was something for the time being. And that's all I really needed right now.

I also had noticed that after the ritual, I had grown about a foot. I'm not sure how I hadn't realized until now, but I was now around 7 feet tall. Slender had told me that I wasn't entirely human. Also, that the ritual released my true traits.

I didn't understand why they weren't out before, but apparently someone had bonded my powers when I was born and that whoever bonded them, was my actual father, meaning I would no longer call that pig by that name. He doesn't deserve to be called anything.

As I was walking back to my room to take a shower, when I hear shouting and the sound of breaking glass coming from said room. I wasn't really sure what was happening, but once I stepped in, I just sighed.

There was BEN, Jeff, and Toby fighting over the Xbox controller. They all stopped to look at me, everyone still and silent, Toby with a few ticks however.

"I don't care why or how you got into my room, but by the time I get out of the shower, everything better be fixed and you all gone." I could see the look of horror in their eyes, "Got it?"

They shook their head yes, eyes wide, and I slammed the bathroom door behind me. As soon as the door was closed and locked, I slid down the door and just set my head on my knees.

"What the hell is wrong with me? GAH!!" I scream. I know that the boys in the other room could hear at least the last bit, but I didn't really give a shit. (Le rhyme)

I haven't been in complete controls of my anger recently, and I don't understand why. When I get even the slightest bit angry, it's like I'm not in control of what I do or say, and afterwards I feel like I'm full of guilt.

Maybe my mother wasn't human either? I don't know, it just makes sense that if I'm this fucked up, for there to be more behind it. Probably not however, I seem too human for that to be true.

I groan. All I know for sure right now is that I need to try to get ahold of this, or I might end up harming one of the others. Although I haven't known them for long, and have little to no regard for my own life, I don't want to hurt them. Most of them are as broken as me.

I stand up off of the tile floor and walk to the shower. I was caked in blood and the feeling was atrocious, like I was covered in the sins of the people I had killed. Well, if hell is, in fact, real and I wasn't going to there before, I most definitely am now. I strip of my cloth and jump in.

Although the water was extremely hot and probably burning my skin, I was just too numb to really give a flying fuck.

Le time skips

After my shower I enter my room in the clothes I had already set in the bathroom before I had left to kill. It was a simple white T-shirt and (F/C) and (2F/C) checkered boxers.

As I enter, I see BEN still hasn't left. I let out a small animalistic growl. I've never heard myself make that sort of noise before, and it sort of started me.

"Slender wants you in his office. Now." He looks down and slightly blushes,"yah might want to put some pants on though..." I role my eyes slightly, as he leaves.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, and throw on my (F/C) button up over my white T-shirt. I throw my hair into a messy bun. I make a mental note to at least get a trim so it's back to it's normal (H/L) length.

As I walk out toward Slender's office, I hear the usual shouting and crashing. I've only been hear a day or two, but I'm already used to this.

Before I even get the chance to knock, I hear a muffled "enter" so I open the door, slowly peaking in. I walk over to the chair in front of the tall, slender, man. (I twitched like seven times writing this paragraph. Tourette's is annoying and it makes me wanna dIE)

"You need help" is the first thing to come from the "man" in front of me.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK. SO DOES EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THIS MAD HOUSE!!" I sense something change when I say this.

I look up and can suddenly see that my "antlers" have grown about a foot and seem a lot more like fire then before.

My eyes widen, and as fast as they grew, they went back to normal, and I look at Slender.

"Okay, yeah, maybe I do need some help..."

Another time skip bc I'm rushing this and I'msorrypleasedon'thatemeI'mliteralpieceofgarbage

"Help" ended up being three different forms of medication I have to now take daily. One for my apparent bipolar disorder, another to help with my angry outbursts due to an IED disorder (Intermittent Explosive Disorder), and the last, well... I don't really know, but I'm not about to question Slender. I'd rather not die today, yah know?

By this point, I didn't even know what time it was, and I didn't really care. I just wanted to sleep and not feel so light headed like I did all of a sudden.

I pushed my light headedness to the side, blaming it and the spinning of the room on the amount of medication that I probably just wasn't used to yet, and laid down. My head states to clear after about twenty minutes of just laying there.

I finally began to fall asleep. But I didn't have a single dream or nightmare, like I've had every night for years. But I wasn't complaining.

To be continued...

IM SO SORRY. I was planning on updating Thursday, but I ended up going to a funeral, and I just haven't been in the mood or had the motivation to write.

Ugh, this is horrible and short. I'll try to update again by Friday, but I'm kinda having writers block, so I make no promises...

Word count: 1259
Edited: Kinda ish ??

Fun Fact:
Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens actually did have an affair in real life back during the revolutionary war. There are some pretty interesting letters to prove it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (YO WHERES MY FELLOW HAMILTRASH AT!?)

Chaise🍄🌵