"Zalgo's a little bitch."

"Zalgo is coming, my children. And he will speak."

"What..?" I ask. Everyone seemed to know just what that meant, because it seemed I was the only one in the dark of the situation.

All Jeff said to my question was "Zalgo's a little bitch."

"Please elaborate." I said in a dead pan voice. Over the time I've been here, they had told me nearly everything, but apparently this. And I wasn't liking it. I hate being in the dark about things that I knew concerned me. And this most definitely did.

"Zalgo is an extremely powerful being." Pup (Puppeteer) said, "there are many different versions of the legend, but the true one is that when his seventh mouth speaks, it will bring "the end of the world" for all Creepypastas. Or at least, for 15 days. No one really knows what it means, but in any situation, the end of the world can't be a good thing."

"Wait, just for Creepypastas? No one else? And only for 15 days?" I just stand there rapidly blinking. "That's pathetic." I say and just walk away.

I've been having nightmares for weeks, just to bring that message? Pathetic! It's not even really the end of the world if it will only last 15 days! So let it come; let "Zalgo" speak! Just pathetic....

Time skip to night ~(•o•)~

We all decided to get together and just hang out as a whole group like when I first came to the mansion. I had mostly been sticking with Toby and BEN since then, but I felt it was a good idea to get my mind off of some things.

"Nonononono. Unicorns are way better than horses. They have magic horns and shit rainbows!" Toby literally shouted in the living room, surrounded by me, BEN, Pup, Painter (Bloody Painter (obviously)), Seed, Sally, Masky, EJ, Splender, and Offender. A wild bunch, really, but some of my favorite pastas in the house.

"No, what the fuck?" Masky said with what was probably a confused expression (you can't really see because of the mask). "Who would want a fancy horse with a pointy head and shits colors. Besides, they're so bright and colorful, just-ugh."

"I'd have to agree with the masked freak over there." BEN said, ironically. Is he not aware that we, including him, are all freaks and that half the people, including myself, wear masks? Only a select few people have seen me without my mask, and I had a plan in keeping it that way.

"Sorry, babe," Hoodie says as he raps his arms around Maskey's shoulders. "I'd have to agree with Toby on this on. Besides, you could stab someone with the horn."

Masky just stuttered out of complete confusion and betrayal. "Ah-wha-no-hu-ugh."

"Well aside from that, it's getting late and I feel a spree coming on, so I'm gonna get some sleep for prime killing tomorrow." BEN said while standing and stretching.

It was getting late and I hadn't been sleeping well, so I say goodnight to the guys as well and head to bed. I was really hoping for a dreamless sleep but my hopes weren't high.

tHIS IS SHIT AND SHORT AND DOESNT MAKE SENSE BUT ITS fINE. I just needed to get past this horrible chapter to start a new in the next one. The next few chapters will be a little silly so stick with me 😂😅. After that it'll be back to the normal book but I wanted to show that there is some good in the world and to just fuck with everyone. I'll go write some more but I won't be able to update much more until summer due to finals and state testing. Byeeee.

Word count: 647
Edited: yeah

Fun Fact: In Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare, Juliet is 13 and Romeo is between 19 and 23.

Chaise🍄🌵