Eyes Taste Really Good

BEN Drowned POV~

I was just sitting on the couch watching some shitty B-Rated movie where some chick with double D's was being eaten by some horribly animated piranhas. I think the name of the movie had to do with Double D, actually. As I was saying, I was just watching my movie, then the front doors of the mansion flung open, banging against the wall.

Assuming who it was because of who was currently out "hunting", I called out "GOD DAMNIT JEFF, IM TRYING TO WATCH THIS SHITTY MOV-" I suddenly stop as I see Slendy holding the body of someone who's gender I can't distinguish.

He telepathically asked me to take the person down to EJ to take care of, saying his lip needed to be cleaned and the blood coming from his ears needed to be cleaned off as well and checked if there was any real damage to them.

As I picked up the person, I assume was a girl because of the extreme light weight of them, I look at their face. My eyes widen as I see an attractive, probably about 17 year old male in my arms. This was quite the opposite of what I had expected. Most of the guys here were pretty average looking, some slightly more attractive, but for the most part, just your average, slightly build dudes. But this guy, he was almost godly, if I do say so myself.

I continue to speedily walking towards Eyeless Jack's infirmary to get this boy's slightly banged up figure, fixed.

Reader-kun's POV~

I let out a groan. It sounded kinda muffled, but I chose to ignore it, and try to focus more on what I could feel around me. Another perk of being good old me. My sensitive hearing allows me to use something like echo location to see my surroundings when I'm unable to see. And at the moment, I was just too afraid to open my eyes.

I let out a few small clicks. Almost inaudible to the average human ear. With just these few clicks, however, I could tell I was I'm something of an infirmary, with two other people occupying the room as well as what I assume to be medical equipment. One much smaller then the other. Both, however, shorter them me. I couldn't tell exactly, but I'm pretty sure the taller one was about 5'10, meaning, about two inches shorter then me. The smaller boy, I assume, was about, say, 5'5? I decide sense I was in an infirmary and wasn't strapped down, and these two brutes seem to be smaller then me, that it would be okay for me to open my eyes and sit up because I seemed to be in little to no danger, and I could probably take these two down if they did attack. So I do.

As I sit up my eyes slightly open, I wince and groan at the bright light and throbbing in my head. The two guys, around my age I think, approach me. And may I say, they were nothing like I had expected.

The taller one was wearing a dark blue mask with blackened eye holes from which black tar like tears fell. And from what I could tell, I don't think that there were any eyes behind that mask. He was wearing a black hoodie with black pants and shoes. The shorter boy, however, looked almost exactly like Link, from Legends Of Zelda. He had messy blonde hair, a long green hat, a green tunic with a brown belt around the waist, white skinny jeans, along with brown boots. He was quite adorable I suppose, with his button nose and completely black eyes with red pupils and blood dripping down his face from said "eyes".

"Woah, woah there! Calm down, alright?" The masked guy says in a soothing voice. "My name in Eyeless Jack, but you can call me EJ, and this is BEN. We're here to help, okay? Now, what's your name and what do you remember?" All of this stoop slightly muffled. By what? I have yet to find out.

I hesitate at giving out my information to the two weirdos I had never met before. But, for some reason, I felt I had seen them before, and not just because BEN looked like the demonic form of Link. I decide that they would probably force it out of me eventually.