No one noticed.

VERY IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END! <3

Reader POV ;3

It's been about a month since I was told about "Zalgo" and I haven't had a dream. Not one. But the thing is, I'm not quite sure if that's a good or bad thing. It's like he's gone into hiding until he strikes next, twice as hard. And soon.

Over the past 2 weeks, I've been feeling very light headed and queasy. It's been hard to keep food down, which means I've lost a lot of weight. When you're constantly running around killing people and already have an extremely high metabolism because of some spooky demon powers, that shit goes fast. It's to the point all of my clothes are way too big. I look emaciated like I haven't eaten in months. I can't take my shirt off around the house anymore. BEN and Toby haven't even noticed and they're my best friends.

Today, however, is even worse. I've almost passed out multiple times and it's barely breakfast. Yet, like I said, no one noticed. They also haven't noticed me shutting myself off from them. Staying in my room more than the ridiculous amount I already do. The reason? The voice is back. But it's not the same as before. There aren't breaks of it telling me I'm doing well and that I'm an amazing friend. Just hateful words and it telling me to do horrible things. Normally I'd just go along with it, do what it wants, but it's telling me to do it to the other pastas. Especially the one I've become very... attached to. So I've been locking myself away when I'm not out killing, hoping that will prevent me from hurting the others.

The medication was supposed to helps with this! It's not anymore! I'm even more snappy and angry and the need to kill is ridiculously high and the voice has been slowly getting louder on top of it being back. I just don't know what to do anymore.

So I try to eat.

The first time in about a week. I need to at least try so maybe I have some more energy to fight back against whatever is plaguing me. When I walk downstairs I see everyone at the table for breakfast. Oh yeah, did I mention? Slender hasn't noticed I haven't been at meals. So no punishment. I think that hurt the most. That, or maybe the fact that when I go to grab my plate, it's empty.

So much for eating.

I just stare at the empty plate. I don't know why, but I can't look away. I feel completely betrayed. It's like they don't even think I'm here anymore. And no one looks up. No one even gives mind that I'm there. As if I wasn't. Just like my father did.

And my anger starts to grow.

I feel pain in my eyes, mouth, and throat.

My body trembles.

I feel something running down my face.

But it's not tears. It's something black, but almost red. Almost like blood. And still.

No one noticed.

No one n̨͓̩̖͚͇̘̿ͅo͍͚ͦ̂̏t̬͚̻̭͓̮͜ǐ͎͓̭͖̏ͯͅc̒ͣͤ̈́ͥͣ͏ė̙ͫ̐̅̓̂͋͟d̏̾.

And then everything goes black.

BEN's POV

I can't take it! Slender told us to ignore (Y/N). Pretend he isn't there. Like he doesn't exist, and it's been killing me and Toby. I've been going on longer killing sprees. Gone for days at a time. Just trying to pretend I'm not being forced to act like my best friend isn't there. That the person I'm closest to, isn't alive. "Like he's dead."

That's what Slender said. Just act like he's dead. And right now, I can sense him behind me. We're all eating breakfasting and I see his plate empty, like it has been at every meal for a while. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him eat in a long time. Then again, I haven't really been at the mansion enough to see if he has.