When He Kisses You

'Sup, little sensai here. Read if you dare.

(N/N)= nick name

You looked at the store in boredom, sitting in a chair and resting your head on your palms. It had been a slow day working at the pharmacy market, and since Mei was taking a sick day, (which you were sure was just an excuse for her to have a lazy Sunday) you had no one to socialize with.

Letting out a yawn, your eyes slowly began to become heavy. Just as you were falling asleep, a hand banged against the counter, shocking you. You looked up with wide eyes to see Rin staring down at you amusingly.

He let out a chuckle. "Look at little (N/N), why so sleepy" he asked teasingly, his face dangerously close to yours. You quickly sat up, letting out an exasperated groan.

"What's wrong, you don't want to see me" he asked, raising a brow. You shook your head. "I'm just not very keen to someone scaring me half to death" you said sarcastically.

"Well maybe if you weren't sleeping and actually doing your job, I wouldn't have to scare you" he replied.

You stared back at him. "How may I help you sir" you said grumpily. "Hmm? I can't come to my friend's job freely" he asked innocently. You stared at the boy, annoyed.

"No, either buy something or get out" you muttered. The boy pouted playfully before taking the first thing he saw and putting it on the table.

"I'll take this" he said. You looked down at it before looking up with a raised eyebrow. "A pregnancy test" you asked sarcastically, holding the box up to the boy's face.

Rin grinned. "I'm sure you wouldn't need to know" he answered with a shrug before pulling out his wallet. "How much does it cost" he asked, leaning his head close to yours, which made you lean back.

"$3.56" your voice squeaked. He chuckled again. "You're a blushing mess (N/N)" he teased. You bagged the item and gave it to him. "Here you go ma'am, I hope you're lucky" you said mockingly as you gave the bag to the boy with a sweet smile.

The boy glared at you playfully in response. You looked back innocently. "You know, on second thought, since you are here all alone and have nobody to accompany you, I may as well be that company you so badly need" he suggested with a smirk.

You stared at him in disbelief as he hopped on the counter and sat on it. "You can't do that, you'll get me fired" you said in panic. Rin snickered. "So what, that only means I can spend more time hanging out with you" you blushed in response.

"I need to pay my bills for my-- are you even listening to me" you yelled with a tick mark as he jumped on the other side of the counter, now standing beside you.

"Relax, it'll be bring your boyfriend to work day" he said casually. "What, you can't just go making up days. And you're not my boy-" you were interrupted when Rin put his finger to your mouth.

"Shh, you're making a scene" he said. You looked around to see the empty store. "But no one's even here" you said. "My point exactly" he said, an ear to ear grin on his face.

Rin wrapped his arms around the your waist making you squeak in surprise. He let out his famous chuckle before pressing your body against his.

"You know (N/N), you need to relax" he whispered. His face got closer to yours as he stared deep in your eyes. You couldn't help but ask yourself if this were a dream.

Why would someone like Rin like you. But as his lips pressed against yours, you didn't know what to believe in anymore. His lips were a perfect sync to yours.

You closed your eyes after a moment, melting into the kiss. After a minute he tore away, both of you gulping for breath. "You're all mine, (Y/N)" he whispered happily, before kissing you once more.