When His Eyes Glow

'Sup, Lil Sensai here to tell you HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! I have nothing to do better in my life than to publish this cappy chapter. Lol. Anyways, ENJOY!!!

You pretended that you were listening to Mei's ramming, when really, you were daydreaming.

You stared at the door, waiting for Rin to come in, but it was taking forever. You sighed. "Is my story really that boring to listen to" Mei's voice asked in annoyance.

You looked at the girl in shock. "N-No, I was listening" you lied nervously. Mei looked at you with narrowed eyes. "Oh yeah? Then what did I say" she asked.

You stayed silent. She looked at you in disbelief. "Unbelievable" she grumbled as she stamp away. You looked at the fuming girl as she stamp to the back door.

As she disappeared, you turned back around, felling a little guilt. After a moment of peaceful silence, you felt a pair of arms around your waist.

Flinching at the sudden touch, you quickly turned around. Your eyes met with the yellow eyes of your boyfriend.

"W-What are you doing" you asked in panic. He nuzzled his face into your neck. "Is there something wrong with hugging my (Y/N)" he whispered.

You nodded. "I'm at work" you said. His lips brushed against your neck, pushing your (H/C) hair to the side.

Your breathing became rapid as you recoiled back, though you lunged for his touch. "We are in a public place" you whispered.

His grip tightened around you. "It's not like anyone is here, the store is completely empty" he stated.

Mondays and Sundays were usually empty since most people worked on Mondays and most people relaxed on Sundays.

He pulled you back into his embrace, once again nuzzling into your neck. "Besides, it's not like it's your decision anyways" he whispered.

"What do you-" you let out a moan as the boy bit down on your collarbone. He pushed you on the counter as he began kissing down your neck.

You closed your eyes, but opened them once coming to your senses. "N-No" you muttered as you pushed Rin away.

"I am not losing my job" you stated, jumping to your feet. Rin growled. "You don't get it, do you. If I say you do something, you do it" he whispered in your ear.

The tone in his voice scared you. You looked at the boy's glowing eyes in terror. He stroked your cheek before his eyes turned normal.

"I'll get going though" he said as he looked at his watch casually. He let out a sigh before he walked out of the store, his hands in his pockets as he left you to stare at his figure in shock.

~

Ben could see no eyes, but something glittered far back in the charcoal pits of those puckered sockets, something like the cold jewels in the eyes of the Egyptian scarab beetles.

You shut the book, your heart leaping out of you chest as you couldn't help think about the eyes of Rin earlier this morning.

It was as if it was a whole different person. You were scared of that person.

You didn't want yo meet that person again. So you threw the book in the corner and ran to the window, ready to slam it close and lock it, never to unlock again.

But before you could even touch the window, a hand caressed yours. You looked up at Rin.

"God, you scared me" you said with a sigh of relief. "What are you doing, my love" he asked as he intervened your hands together.

You bit your lower lip, not knowing what to say. He pulled you gently away from the window and pushed your back against the wall.

"I'm sorry about this morning, I lost control" he said with a chuckle. You nodded in response, staring into his eyes as you couldn't help but have a gush of care and love for him swarm over you.

You quickly forgot about what happened this morning as you got lost into his gaze. "(Y/N)" he said with a smirk.

His grip tightened on you as he leaned in to kiss you, you eagerly doing the same. His knee messaged your entrance as he licked your lower lip, asking for permission.

You hadn't noticed that you had been manipulated. He had manipulated you, and you fell for it.

He wouldn't let you go. Ever. You was his. And if anyone got in between the two of you, he would make sure that their death was slow and painful.