When You Meet The Real Him

Lil sensai here! Read if you must!

You walked around the market, buying groceries for your house when you walked past Rin, not noticing him.

He stopped to a halt and watched you walk right past him. This angered him, but once looking at you with narrowed eyes for a moment, he turned on his heels and walked away.

You smiled and hummed a song under your breath, putting all of the items on the counter. Today had been a quiet day, and the sun was out. This was one of the days you loved--the warm and quiet days.

This set you in a good mood, but little did you know what was in store for you later that day. Little did you know that your day would be drastically changed.

~

You walked in your house with a load of bags in your hands. You had went groceries shopping, but you were in such a good mood that you decided to go window shopping as well.

You were eager to get in your room, so you could read the new book you had just gotten. It-by Stephan King. You were told by many people that the book was horrifying, which only made you more determine.

Once putting all of your stuff up, you ran to your room, pulling on your pajamas, which contrast of some (F/C) shorts and a white tank-top.

You took a glance at the window and couldn't help but question where Rin was at. You had went to the library today, where you usually met at, but there was no signs of him, so you decided to just go home.

Letting out a sigh, you decided to just shake it off, knowing that he would be there tomorrow. After all, it was rarely a time where he was not by your side.

In fact, this was the first day you were dependent of him. Well, since they started dating.

To be honest, it hadn't even been 24 hours and you missed him. Setting your mind back at the book in your hand, you went to your own world.

~

You was reading your book, on the part when the guys had said that they each saw a clown, one seeing the clown holding more than a thousand balloons, which said I Heart Derry, and the other claiming that the clown was chumping on a little boy's arm with claw like teeth.

Your heart began to beat at a faster pace as your reading increased with anticipation and fear. You jumped once feeling a sudden touch on your shoulder.

"You'll float too" a husky voice whispered. You jumped off of your bed, screaming in horror, only to be responded with a sadistic chuckle.

Realizing it was Rin, you let out a huff of annoyance. "D-Don't d-do t-that" you stuttered, letting out a sigh of relief.

Rin stood up and hugged you by the waist, looking you up and down. You flushed as the boy intensely annualized your figure. "You know (N/N)" he whispered.

You stiffened at the boy's voice, squeezing your eyes shut as he gently stroked your cheek.

He was angry at you for something, but for what? He squeezed your butt, causing you to gasp and open your eyes.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you" he hissed. You stared at him, your eyes full of fear. "Are you scared of me" he asked in your ear, his soft lips brushing against your neck.

You didn't know what to say, so you stayed quiet. His finger tilted your head up. "You should" he said. He had a menacing grin on his face. "You should fear me more than that clown, because I'll torture you so badly that Penniwise won't top that. I'll slowly kill you, and make sure your screaming my name the whole way."

Your heart pounded uncontrollably in your chest. This was not the Rin you knew. Rin was nice and wouldn't hurt a fly. This boy that stood in front of you was someone completely different.

You trembled as his hand that was on her butt slowly trailed up to your waist and pulled you closer. "Next time I see you, you better acknowledge me" he growled as he glared at you.

You looked at him in confusion, not knowing what he was talking about. He only pushed you onto the bed. "Now time for your punishment" he whispered before crawling over top of you.