I'll figure out a way! I promise

"It's not fucking fair!"
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
(Peggy's POV)
I woke up the next morning to be laying in my bed next to Angelica, then, everything that happened last night hit me. My father, my cheek, John..
I stood up, yawning and stretching out my arms before noticing someone other than Angelica in my room. I didn't recognize them. They were dressed in an all black suit with a wire attached to their ear, standing by my window. Then, I remembered, Security guards!
I groaned, stepping out of my bed and walking over to my vanity to check my cheek in the mirror. 
"I knew it.." I said quietly to myself, looking at my visibly bruised cheek.
"You alright over there?" A pretty emotionless voice said to me. I turned around to where the voice came from and I saw that the security guard was talking to me.
"Do you actually care?" I asked, not necessarily trying to be rude, but after yesterday, I was still a little shaken up.
"Well. Yeah, just because I'm not supposed to feel for you, doesn't mean I can't." She said, still emotionless. She had long wavy brown hair, in braids, that almost passed her waist, her lips were pink and plump, and she was a few inches taller than me.
"Uh, sorry. Yeah.. I-I'm fine." I said quietly, going back over to my bed where Angelica was sleeping.
"What happened to your cheek?" She said quietly, looking straight ahead.
"Uh.. M-my.. My father.. He struck me last night.." I said, looking down and fiddling with the end of my gown.
"Oh." Is all she said, sounding very emotionless with a hint of empathy. I kept quiet for a while before Angelica woke up. We exchanged "hi's" and didn't say anything after that before she left out of my room, putting a small kiss on my forehead. I was still furious at her, but I loved her nevertheless.
I checked my digital clock on my bedside table and saw that it was almost time for breakfast. I quickly fixed my hair into pigtails and shakily walked toward the door. Before I left out, the security guard said one last thing to me.
"You can call me Agent Theo. I'll be right here if you need me." I quickly nodded before running into two more guards outside of my door, standing on opposite sides. I payed them no mind and swiftly made it to breakfast.
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
(Third Person POV)
Everyone was neatly seated at the table in their prestigious order. Philip at the very top of the table, Eliza and Angelica next to each other on one side, and Peggy on the other. It used to be Catherine, their mother, and Angelica seated next to each other and Peggy and Eliza on the other, but since Catherine died, Eliza kept Angelica company, leaving Peggy alone on the other side.
(Peggy's POV)
I made it about a minute after everyone was already seated, but only one person was petty enough to notice this.
"Margarita." My father said in a low tone.
"Philip." I said, sitting down at my place as my sisters gasped at me, I never called my father by his first name. He didn't seem to care very much though.
"Why are you late? Everyone else was already here and seated by the time you got here." He said to me, bunching his eyebrows.
"One. It was only a minute after because you just sat down, and two, it's because someone decided to put snoopy security guards around my the entire premises of my bedroom!" I began to raise my voice as my father looked at me in shock and Angelica and Eliza shared the same look. I was never like this, but it started to feel good to get this off of my chest. The morning was quiet for breakfast, no one talked, at all; and it wasn't that comforting quiet, it was that intimidating quiet where you knew something was about to happen.

 The morning was quiet for breakfast, no one talked, at all; and it wasn't that comforting quiet, it was that intimidating quiet where you knew something was about to happen

"Girls. I have some very important news to give to you." My father stated after what felt like an eternity.
"What is it?" My sister Angelica spoke for the three of us.
"We will be going upstate tomorrow evening. We're visiting some family." He said turning, and I assume talking to Angelica and Eliza.
"What about me?" I said in a low voice. He turned to me slowly.
"You? You will not be accompanying us on this trip." He said sternly.
"W-why?" I said confused and a little hurt.
"Well one, we need someone to stay back and watch over the house, and two, we will not be embarrassed by your childish behavior!" He said to me.
Childish?!! I decided not to even question it.
"What if I have another nosebleed or I need to go to the hospital!?" I started raising my voice again.
He simply replied with, "Your security guards will take care of that." I huffed and left, I didn't have any other reason to be there. Philip didn't seem to mind that I left because he just talked to my sisters about packing and their departure.
I swiftly stomped my way up the stairs and back to my room. The two security guards by the stairs and the two by my door kept eyeing me weirdly so I quickly went inside my room and slammed it.
"Hey, back so soon?" I heard Agent Theo speak to me.
"Yeah." I replied simply, flopping onto my bed. All of a sudden a sharp pain in my thigh sprung out. I yelped and grabbed it tightly.
"You alright over there?" Agent Theo asked with actual concern this time.
"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. This always happens.." I grunted out.
"Oh, alright." She replied, again, emotionlessly, but this time with a hint of concern. I didn't say much afterwards before Eliza bust into my room.
"Oh Peggy." Eliza rushed over to me. "I'm sorry about what daddy said to you. He didn't mean it." She tried reassuring me.
"Yes he did! He meant every word he said to me." I rolled my eyes and put my head down. Then Eliza hugged me.
(Eliza's POV)
I hugged her to comfort her. She seemed distressed.
"No he didn't. He was just mad in the heat of the mo-"
"How would you know?!" She yelled at me.
"Wh-what?" I said back softly, beginning to get a little sad that she yelled at me.
"You're never here! You're always with Alex somewhere! You don't know anything that's happened to me or what I go through everyday! All you care about is Alex! You wanna know what happened to me last night? I can't see my best friend or go anywhere without the Security Posy following my every move! And you wanna know what else? This!" She pointed to her bruised cheek and that's what triggered me to start crying, and she was sobbing as well. I am such a horrible sister, I really should spend more time with her.
"You know nothing I go through!" She yelled at me, sobbing.
"P-Peggy.. I-I" I started before she yelled at me again.
"No! Just leave! Leave like you always do!" She yelled at me. I felt extremely terrible as a sister, I've never been there for her. I got a peek at the security guard in her room. She was trying to tell me something. I finally caught it, she was mouthing "Give her her space" I looked at Peggy before nodding at the guard. I carefully stood up as Peggy looked up at me with pleading eyes telling me not to go, but I had to stay strong. I looked at her, then carefully left her room with a few tears.
(Peggy's POV)
Eliza left. Eliza left me.. I told her to get out and she did. I didn't want her too, I wanted to beg her to stay. I shouldn't have told her to leave, but it's too late to go back now. I needed her, or someone to just hold me. I loved her hugs. I just wanted her to hold me. You're an idiot Peggy! Why'd you do that! I curled up into a ball on my bed and cried into my knees. Then, I looked up and over to my phone. If I can't see, mind as well text him.
YellowKid: Hey John.
*two minutes later*
~YellowKid has been blocked~
"That's weird.." I mumbled to myself. John would never block me. Something has to be wrong. I have to see him! "I'll figure out away." I mumbled before falling asleep with my phone in hand.
(Agent Theo's POV)
"Looks like she's asleep.. Poor kid. In love and can't tell em' cause she's on lock down. I can't keep her from love..", I chuckled, "Kid doesn't even know she's in love yet." I mumbled to myself, sighing. "I'll figure out a way for you to see him, I promise." I said before locking her window and telling the guys outside that she's asleep and our shift is over.