I'm his canvas

*Trigger Warning*

(Peggy's POV)

I was deeply afraid. Stephan could've really hit me and my father wouldn't even have given a shit!
I couldn't see Stephan's small smirk on his face as he heard my father say it was ok that he'd hit me, even though he didn't say it that bluntly, but it was implied.
I bit my lip and thought for a moment. If my father just let Stephan hit me now, imagine what he could get away with later. On account of that I rolled my eyes. This is the shitty household you've always lived in Peggy, I told myself.
"Peggy you should show me around the house while your father makes breakfast." Stephan said obnoxiously loud so that my father would hear.
There was a small grunt from the the kitchen from my father meaning "you better make our guest at home." I grunt and roll my eyes.
"Fine." I began as Stephan trailed slowly behind. I begin walking up the stairs as I hear some mumbling behind me. I raise my eyebrows and snap my head around. "What did you say?"
Stephan gave that perverted smirk. "I said nice view from back here~" he chuckled.
My face turned a dark red as I punch him on his shoulder. "You fucking pervert!" I yell, although my father doesn't hear. I stop to make him walk in front of me and then I begin walking again.
(Third Person POV)
Stephen chuckled and began walking in front of her. "As you wish Princess~" he shrugged. Peggy shivered and rolled her eyes, pushing Stephen to walk faster.
They both make it up the long stairwell and Peggy looks at Stephen for a moment.
"Which way you wanna go first? Right left or straight?" Peggy deadpanned.
Stephen thought for a moment before replying, "Straight." He smirked, and Peggy got a somewhat weary expression on her face.
Peggy led Stephan down the hall, showing him the rooms and features along the way.
As she turned around, she realized Stephen was towering over her.
"You know," Stephen started, pressing himself closer to her, "You're father wouldn't happen to hear us if you started............. screaming." He smirked.
Peggy's eyes widened as her face went pale.
"W-What?" She stuttered, trying to back away, but inevitably crashing into the wall, cornering herself.
"I'll take that as a no." Stephen came to the conclusion and then immediately started to attack her neck with his lips.

(Peggy's POV)
I didn't know what to feel. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I just.. didn't know.

He's violating me.. and I'm letting him. I tried to pry him off me but he has my hands pinned on both sides of my face. He's marking me and I can't even process what just happened.
"St-Stephen stop!" I yelled, turning my head back and forth to try and stop his attempts at molesting me, but to no avail, it had all been in vain.
He hadn't even said anything this entire time as he nibbled and bit my neck, leaving a bruise only visible to him.

and me.

My desperate attempts to kick him off of me were as stated. Desperate. Nothing worked on him, he just wouldn't let go. He's hurting me and I'm not doing anything.
After a moment, he finally stepped back, reviewing his work of 'art' on my neck.
"That's beautiful~ I'd love to do more paintings on your beautiful canvas, but I'm afraid your father would begin to get a little suspicious." He said, kissing the bruise one last time, making me shudder in disgust.
"I-I hate you." I mumbled, more to myself than him. Nevertheless, he still heard me. He wiped tears from my cheeks that I didn't even realize were there and kissed my nose.
"Doesn't matter." He turned around and began walking away. "Oh," He began, stopping in his tracks. "You should calm down and freshen up again, you're panting and you look a mess."
I felt my rapidly beating heart and nodded.
"And one more thing." He looked back at me over his shoulder. "Tell anyone, and I'll mark you worse than that. Listen to the words emitting from my mouth Margarita. You are my canvas, I do what I want with my canvas. I paint, mark, draw, and put my canvas up for display." He pauses for a moment.
"Or, I can dispose of it." He smirked back at me, then continued to walk towards his destination.

I don't even know if people still read these 😅. I know, I'm a bit pathetic, but here's an update for anyone who still reads this~ and if you do still read it... Thanks, it boosts my confidence a bit ☺️.
Love,
YaBoi~🐣