I

It was that time, I met him......

"So pretty!!!" The kids talking about the kid who always play with his mother when he come to the playground. He is alone and doesnt have friend but still they talking nice at his back but me....

"Why your skin so different?"

"Are you sure that you're an Alpha???"

"Beast!!!"

"Monster!!!!"

And they ended up always throw rock on me. They're talking bad about me. My parents even doesnt know why my skin are different from others but, my parents never hates me.

I think why I have different color? I feel like teary up my skin but I cant. They thought im an orphanage and poor but I come from a wealthy family. I always wear dirty clothes maybe that's the reason but I cant help but playing with mud before come to the pack. My family is rich so they not usually go to economy standard.

I dont like them. They talking ability is worst than VIP standard. They're talking bad about rumor that's not true while the VIP about the true. I really dont like this pack but I have a reason.....

I want to see him.

.

Today, I got accused stealing bun but it wasnt me.

"Auntie Lee, go pay back for the boy." The boy said. The woman in mid age come and pay for the stealing also buy buns. The boy come and hand me bun. "For you." He shyly said. I was shocked. This is first time, I see him closer. He has fluffy hair, big eyes, soft cheeks and deep dimples. His smile can melt my heart also sun. This is the reason why I always come. 

"Im Yixing. Zhang Yixing." He smiled at me as he shake his hand with me.

"Im Kai. Kim Kai." I said as he smiled. "Well, see you again, Kai!" He waved at me before he hold the mid age woman's hand back. I was stuck and shocked. It's my first time someone talking to me.

____

Next day, I go to playground as other kids started throwing stones at me until something sudden block the stones for me. As I can see, Yixing blocked me by his own body. "Young lord!!" The mid age woman shouted as I see Yixing's head being cut with stone as the blood sprayed out. I got mad and turn my wolf form as bad happened.

I make the kids hurt....

People started hunting me as I cant go there anymore. Yixing being dragged away his maid because of his wound. Mother heard about it as he doesnt allow me out from mansion anymore as I got my personal butler cause mother worry about me.

"Taemin, can you do me a favor?" I asked. I was 6 years old but im old enough to think. Before grandma die, grandma had give a beautiful necklace.

"Can you give this to a boy name's Zhang Yixing?" I handed him the necklace

"I trust you, Taemin. Give him this." I glared at him.

"You can't lose it." I said as he kneeling his one leg.

"This servant will obey the order. Master do not worried." Taemin said before disappear.

....

Taemin said he did give it to Yixing personally. I sighed in relief as I looked at the sky. I wonder if Yixing was fine. I heard from Taemin he got fever few days ago. I asked Taemin to send the medicine but Mother already send it cause Zhang's family are closer with Kim's. I never know that.

It was then I meet Yixing at my 7th birthday party. The kids need to go there because of their parents. They never want to come because of my color. It is bad to have bronze skin? Atleast the kids richer than the economy ones.

I leaned my back on the tree and closed my eyes as I heard someone shouted my name. "Kaiii!!!!" I opened my eyes as I see Yixing running to me. I stand up as then Yixing hugged me. "Yixing, what are you doing here?" I asked as Yixing smiled.

"Im attend this party. I heard it Young Master's 7 years old birthday party. "You attending my birthday?" I asked as he shocked. "So it's your birthday?" He asked as I nodded.

"Happy birthday, Kai!!!" He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I blushed as he smiled widely. As then I playing with Yixing. He was a cheerful boy and I know already.

I love him.

And one years later, he was gone. The entire Zhang's mansion got burn. The corpses already burn till dusk and there's not sight of live human. It was gone.

My half.

My partner.

My soulmate.

What do you think about the first chapter????

Vote&Comment.

Thank You!