VI

Yixing smiled warmly and helped Kai tide his tie while Kai grinned like a dumb and hugged Yixing around his waist. "Happy?" Yixing teased as Kai nodded numerously. Yixing chuckled and hugged him.

"Happy?" Kai teased back. "Urm.."Yixing nodded and hide his face on his chest.

"Are you going back early?" Yixing hugged him and asked.

"You want me to go back early?" Kai smirked as he looked at Yixing who hide his face on his chest and can see his bright red ears.

"Urm..." Yixing nodded as Kai chuckled.

"I will try." Kai patted him and kissed his forehead.

"I will cook for you if you come back early." Yixing said. "Then I will come back early." Kai chuckled.

"Wife, you need to cook delicious foods for his husband." Kai grinned as Yixing blushed. "I don't want you get fat." Yixing said.

"If I need to workout for your food then I will." Kai kissed his forehead again. "I need to go now." Kai said as Yixing pouted. Kai grinned as he looked at Yixing's pout face.

Kai give a quick kiss as Yixing eyes widen. "Don't pout. I will back." Kai chuckled before wakled inside carriage.

Yixing sighed as he walked inside. In the mansion, Kai always pampered him as he thought he gained a few weight. He thought about diet and workout but then...

"Young Master, do you want the cookies?" The maid asked as Yixing nodded. "I like cookies." He grinned and waiting like a patience rabbit. Soon the cookies come, Yixing eat with milk as then....

"Young Master, our chef bake some cake. Do you want it?" The butler asked as Yixing smiled. "Want!! Want!!!" Yixing nodded numerously and waiting for cake and tea.

While then Yixing realized that he didn't workout nor diet. Yixing mood worsen as he walked back to their room. He lay on bed as he sniffed Kai's aroma on pillow. "Come back early....." Yixing pouted.

"Maybe I should go bath before dinner." Yixing said as he took off his clothes left his shirt and boxer only before he walked inside bathtub. Yixing moaned as he lean his back on tub and closed his eyes.......

.

.

.

.

.

"Young Master..."

"Young Master." Yixing waken up after his sleep. "Yes?" Yixing asked. "You had been long in there. Young Lord is here." The butler informed as Yixing eyes widen?!

"Wai-" Yixing walked out but then slipped the soap and head hit on the floor.

"Young Master?"

"Young Master, are you okay?" The butler asked but nothing.

"What happened?" Kai come and asked. "I called him. For first, he reply my call as then he stopped." The butler informed as Kai frowned. "Taem, go take a key." Kai said as Taemin walked away taking the house's keys.

Taemin come and bring the key. Kai opened the door as he see Yixing lay on floor with blood. "Xing!!!!!"

Huehuehue cliffhanger. Next chapter will be cute overload.

You know what? After I learn about fanwars. I realized, if you are an Exol then don't care about Bts. Cause you care then can be fanwars same goes to Army. If you're an Army why you need to go watching exo shows but not your own group stan?

If both care about their own stan. Then fanwars will never happen and don't try to make problem. Jealous? Then work harder for your stan.

I'm sorry.

Vote&Comment.

Thank you