IV

Yixing feel like he choose a wrong path?! He shouldn't let Kai knows him?! If Kai didnt know him, his face will not always burn up and ended up being tomato!!! And now he needs to hide from Kai.

________

"Let me wash your hair." Kai said

"I can wash my own hair, Kai!" Yixing blushed and pushed Kai out from bathroom.

"No, let me in! What if you slipped and injured your back in bathroom?" Kai asked.

"I can take care of myself!!" Yixing stand and pushed the door so Kai cant enter the bathroom. Yixing locked the door and sighed.

....

Yixing is sleepy and he went to bed early than always as soon he about to fall asleep, hands sudden slipped and locked around his waist.

"Kai?" Yixing eyes widen.

"Im your future husband. I need to sleep with you!" Kai said as Yixing tried to push him.

"But im still not use sleeping with you!!" Yixing groaned and push Kai's face away.

"Then use with it!" Kai said as he hugged Yixing tightly.

.....

"Say ah, Xing!" Kai try to feed him.

"Kai, I can eat by my own!" Yixing whined.

"My food more delicious than yours." Kai said.

"But our food is same, Kai!" Yixing groaned.

.....

"K-kai...." Yixing moaned as Kai kissed and marked his neck. "We cant, Kai! Im not ready" Yixing covered his mouth.

"It's okay. You're Young Master in this house. Nobody will stop us.." Kai said.

"And soon you still will be my wife. Ready or not. You will be mine." Kai said as he about to kiss Yixing as Yixing pushed him away.

And here Yixing are, hiding from Kai because he is doesnt want get tease!

"Young Master?" Taemin found him as he shocked. "Taemin dont tell Kai that im here!!" Yixing hold his hand and begging. "Found you!" Kai smirked as Yixing eyes widen and hide behind Taemin.

"Tell him to go away, Taem." Yixing said.

"Young Lord, Young Master said to go away." Taemin said as Kai pulled his hand as Yixing shrieked.

Kai pulled Yixing with his hand as they walked way to their bedroom. "Kai, let me go!" Yixing whined but Kai tight his hold.

"You dare to run away from me." Kai smirked. "Urgh...Kai!!!" Yixing whined as he tried to push him. "Let me tickle you!!" Kai said as he tickling Yixing.

"BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA." Yixing laughed hardly.

"AHH..HAHAHHAHA...S-stop...KAI... HAHAHAHHAHAHA." Yixing laughed hard.

Yixing doesnt want got tickle as he come cupped his cheeks and kissed him! Kai shocked as he eyes widen. Yixing try to kiss him how he learn from Kai.

Kai shocked but hugged him around his waist as he pulled him closer and kissing him passionately. "You are fast learning." Kai smirked as Yixing hide his face on his neck.

"Dont wanna to get tickle." Yixing said in low voice as Kai chuckled.

"Then dont be naughty." Kai caressed his hair. Yixing nodded silently and still hide his face with his hands on his chest. Kai thought that Yixing looks like a kitten.

"Let's go eat now. You must be hungry." Kai said as Yixing silently following him with his hand holding him.

Geahshekabwh adorable! I mind be quite busy cause Science will keep me busy as I will take extra class for Mandarin with Madam also this year examination will be like 3 weeks. Im dead already. Biology 3 papers, physics 3 papers, chemistry 3 papers, history 3 papers and other subject 2 papers. Im dead, honey"). Pray for me.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Vote& Comment.