V

Yixing is smiling while he looking at his beautiful flowers that he put alot of afford to planting them. He shouldn't mind cause the flowers grow up beautifully. Yixing sniffed and smell the roses. "It's smell good, right?" He asked the maids. "Young Master planting them with care. Surely, the flowers will grow up nice and beautiful. As the evidence, the roses smell really good than other." The maid said as Yixing smiled.

"You have sweet mouth." Yixing smiled as he admired his roses and cut the thorn on it. Kai come and hugged Yixing sudden from behind. "How are you, my wife?" Kai asked as Yixing blushed madly. "Im fine. Thank you?" Yixing blanked. "Really?" Kai frowned.

Yixing turned around and hugged him. "Why?" Yixing looked at him like a kitten asked food from his master. That's what Kai's eyes see. (Or he have some problem in his brain.)

"This sight of yours cannot be seen by other." Kai hugged him tightly. "So cute!!" Kai kissed his cheeks and pinched them. "Hurtt!!!" Yixing whined.

"It's getting dark. We should go in now." Yixing said as he looked at sky. "What do you mean in?" Kai smirked. "I dont know what you think Kai but stop thinking some pervert!" Yixing said as he walked inside.

"I want to go bath first before dinner." Yixing said as Kai nodded. "Im waiting for you~~~ be cute!" Kai give a flying kiss. "Stop it, Kai!!!" Yixing blushed and running to his room. .

"This Kai!! Even he is my husband. I still cant stop myself for blushing." Yixing cupped his face. "Zhang Yixing it is too embarrassing!!!" Yixing slapped himself. "You can do it!!" Yixing cupped his fist and showing sign of fighting before walked inside the bathroom.

Yixing walked to dining room as he can see Kai already sit. He walked to his sit as Kai come and pulled the chair. "Please..." Kai smiled as Yixing blushed. "Thank you." Yixing said in lower voice and sit.

"Damn, Zhang Yixing!!! You said you will not blush!!" Yixing slapped his thought. "You looks nice." Kai said calmly and smiled. Yixing stunned by his beauty.

"What you staring at?" Kai chuckled as Yixing just realized. "Eat." Kai said as he cutting the meat for Yixing. "Eat now. What if I stop pampered you?" Kai joked. "You will never stop cause you love me." Yixing stated as he realized what he just said. Yixing blushed as Kai chuckled.

Kai stand and kneeling beside Yixing. He kissed his back hand and smiled. "You're right. This king will never stop pampered you." Kai said.

"Cause im always love you." Kai smiled brightly.

Short but sweet,k. So I will make new story soon but before that. This is short story. Maybe after this chapter or two chapter more will be the end. So I cant stop writing Sexing ff. I want you guys help me choose.

 I want you guys help me choose

Vote&Comment

Vote&Comment.

Thank You!!!