VIII

"Kai!!!" Yixing jumped on top of him happily.

"Xing, you're not kid so you're not light but heavy." Kai almost die for not breathing. He sighed and he lifted his bride up and walked way to their bedroom. "Sleep." Kai said as he lay beside him and patted his back.

"Hug." Yixing said as he hugged Kai around his waist. "Warm." He said as Kai smiled while Yixing snuggle on his chest. "Little Xing are so adorable but Big Xing need to come back and take care of this husband." Kai sighed.

"Kai, love you." Yixing mumbled in his sleep and Kai just smiled and caressed his cheeks before he hugged Yixing and sleep with him but closer.

At the morning, Yixing found nothing beside him and started to panic. "Huh!!! Where's Kai!!!" Yixing almost cryinh but he stand and walked out with big white shirt with no pants.

"Kai!!!!!" Yixing called as he panicked.  "Where's Kai? He usually answer me." Yixing cried. "Young Master, Young Lord have a meeting at the town. At 10, he will back breakfast with you." The maid said as Yixing wiped his tears using his sleeve. "Okay." Yixing nodded.

It's almost 10 and Yixing heard the sound of house and carriage, Yixing quickly running to main door as Kai just walked out from carriage with Taemin. Yixing run to him and hugging him. "Kai!!!" Yixing hugged tightly. "Yixing?" Kai patted his head.

"Don't leave me alone again." Yixing pouted as Kai smiled. "Okay." Kai kissed his forehead and hold his head. "Let's walk inside. It's cold here." Kai hold his hand and lead him inside. Yixing just looking at their hands and feel like they suit together. He smiled.

"Let's take you to the bath." Kai said as Yixing just nodded. Kai take off his coat and rolled up his sleeves. "I will help you with bath." Kai said as Yixing just nodded.

Kai checking the temperature before helping Yixing unbuttoned his shirt, leaving him in underpants. "Sit inside." Kai said as Yixing slowly sit inside bathtub and moaning. "Ahhhh~~" Yixing smiled.

"Wait here." Kai said before he walked out. He forgot to bring the towel but when he come back the bathroom full of bubble especially in bathtub. "Zhang Yixing." Kai put his hands on his waist. "Kai, bubble."Yixing smiled adorably as Kai smiled. "Be grateful that you're cute." Kai pinched his cheek.

"Hehe." Yixing smiled before Kai washed his hair. Kai also helping Yixing dry his hair and wear his clothes. "Young Lord, I should do this." The butler said but Kai ignored. "My mate, I will take care of him." Kai said ignore the servant panicked.

"Let's go eat breakfast." Kai holding his hand and drag him to the dining room. "Serve us." Kai said as he make Yixing sit beside him. Gladly beside not on his laps.

"Young Lord, we will help Young Master. You can eat." The maids and butlers panicked. "No need, I will feed him." Kai said as he cut the bacon bread for Yixing. "Ah." Kai said as Yixing opened his mouth.

Kai wiped his mouth from some dirt and stand up. "Come, let's have a walk." Kai said and holding his hand. Yixing just following him with smiled all over his face.

They walking around the garden quietly but comfortable. "Do you want some tea?" Kai asked as Yixing just nodded. "Bring tea here." Kai said as he helped Yixing sit. "It's windy here." Yixing said as he looked around. The table really nice cause it's under big tree so they will cover themselves from sun under the tree.

"Why? Are you cold?" Kai asked.

"Bring coat for Young Master." Kai said but Yixing could not said that he was fine. "I'm fine." Yixing said. "Your attitude today is so obedient. Not like a naughty kid." Kai said as Yixing blushed.

"Dessert and tea, Young Lord." The maids served the desserts on the table. "Strawberry cake." Yixing gulped his saliva. "You want?" Kai asked as Yixing nodded quickly. "Want!!!" Yixing smiled brightly.

Kai then cut the cake by small pieces then eating one by one. "Kai..." Yixing whined. "Kiss me." Kai tapped his finger on his cheek. "Kiss and you will get." Kai smirked as Yixing blushed.

Kai thought that Yixing will not kiss him as he focused back his eyes om cake when sudden a soft texture landed on his cheek. "Done!!!" Yixing said proudly with blushed on his face. Kai grinned and feed him the strawberry cake. "Urm~~~" Yixing smiled.

Late at everning, they sat on the grass on top of the small hill in the garden as Yixing smiled happily before he put his head on Kai's shoulder. "Kai, let's stay like this together and forever." Yixing said as Kai nodded before he realized something.

"Yixing!!! You're back!!!" Kai eyes widen while Yixing giggled showed his beautiful dimples. "Urm." Yixing nodded. "But when?" Kai blanked. "This morning." Yixing chuckled. "Why you didn't tell me?" Kai asked.

"Surprise?" Yixing grinned.

"You!!!!" Yixing thought that Kai will be mad at him but sudden hold tightly around him shocked him. He opened his eyes as he saw Kai hugging him tightly. "I'm glad that you're back." Kai sighed.

"Kai, I have something to tell you." Yixing said nervously.

"No no no no... if you say you want to leave me. You can't, Zhang Yixing." Kai frowned.

Yixing panicked and kissed his lips. "That's not what I mean Kai." Yixing said while Kai eyes widen. "This is your first time kissed my lips." Kai said as Yixing nodded. "Kai, I love you." Yixing smiled.

"I want to stay together forever with you." Yixing said as Kai eyes widen. "What did you say?" Kai startled. "I don't want repeat again!!!" Yixing pouted.

Soon then, Kai jumped on top of him and hugged him tightly before they both rolled down from the hill. Yixing chuckled as Kai showering him with kisses all over his face. "Zhang Yixing, I love you too!!!" Kai smiled.

"I will not disappointed you." Kai said as Yixing chuckled. "Okay, Alpha." Yixing hugged his neck and give a light kiss before Kai lifted him up and carrying him inside.

-

The End-

Yeah!!!!! I want to make a Mafia Fanxing but for the first time I had storyline but does not have idea for title so any suggestions? Yifan is mafia while Yixing is his toy or pet?

Well I hope you guys liked the end of this story!!!

Vote & Comment

Thank you!!!