II

It's because I got 11 votes for a day so im nice enough to update the second chapter.

It's been 12 years from the tragedy, I feel like nothing this past. Yixing is gone with my heart. How can I stay alive with happiness? Wolves had gone to other place as human come and stay here. My parents gone to meet their relatives 6 years ago but still didnt return yet. I dont mind.

I always looked up the window and stared at the tree we always play together. I cant change my wolf form anymore because alot of old maiden and servants following their family or my parents as lot of newcomer come. Lot of them are humans as I dont like them. I know they're talking bad about me because I never show my face to anyone anymore except Taemin.

They never try to look at me because they're scared that my face really like beast.

"Am I the beast?"

The dining room already set with food as the servants keep them head down. "Leave now." Taemin said as the servant obedient walked out. Taemin helped me sit as he tell me about the dinner today.

"Why would I care about the food?"

"The taste will be same as always."

"I feel like going out tomorrow." I said as Taemin obeyed. "I will ask the servant ready the carriage for you, Young Lord." Taemin said as he poured the tea. "You can ready the bath now." Kai cutting his meat as Taemin bowed before go. I sighed and put the plate down.

______

I dont know why but I never wear any mask at home but after got calling the beast. I started wearing a mask when going out. "Young Lord, the carriage is ready." Taemin said as I nodded. I took my mask and wears it. As then Taemin handed the hat for me.

The town changed a bit. It's more warm and busy.

"Chase that kid!!! He steal my bun!!!" Someone shouted as soon then the kid bumped into me. He fall as then the bun maker come and take him." Taemin." Yes, Young Lord." Taemin bowed before walked away. I walked alone and admired the scene.

"3 tael??? That's too expensive, Auntie!!" The boy around my age whined.*sigh... " Fine, because you're my favourite, Lay. I'll give you 1 tael. Deal?" She asked. "Deal!!!! Love you, Auntie!!" He smiled.

Then I realized.

"Yixing." My eyes widen.

Yixing started walking as I just realized. I need to chase him!!!!

"Yixing!!!" I running while calling him.

"Yixing!!!" I shouted and inhale. "Young Lord!" Taemin hold my shoulder. "What?" I hissed and wiped my sweat. "This kid want thank to you." Taemin said as he showed the kid that I saved. "What's your name?" I asked. "I dont have a name." He said. "Then are you Chinese?" I asked as he nodded. "From now you're Winwin. You will work at my mansion." I said. "Take him with you and make him as your disciple." I said as Taemin bowed. "Yes, Young Lord." Taemin said.

Because of them. I lose him again.

"Let's go home." I said as walking to the carriage.

I walked using path of garden to my private study room as I see him. Yixing.

I grabbed his wrist and turned him around. It really Yixing.

"W-whoo...are you!!!" He looked at me.

Oh, wait. Yes, of course. I wears mask right now.

"Young Lord!!!" She bowed. "Lay, this is our master. Apologize to him." She whispered to him. "Im sorry, Master." He bowed.

Master? That's kind of kinky. I smirked.

"Yixing." I lifted his chin to make him looking at me. "Im sorry, master but why you called me Yixing while my name is Lay." He said.

I lifted his hair bang as I can see clearly his scar near his hair. "No, you're Yixing." I said as take my hand back and looking at the mid age servant. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Im your-"

"I said who are you means relationship with him." I said as she already tremble. "Im his moth-"

"Lie." I said.

"His mother is Auntie Zhang." I said.

"It's true. Im his mother." She panicked. "Then how did he get the scar?" I showed her. She gulped. "He got that when he was young. He got knotted off while playing." She said.

"It's true?" I asked him. "I dont know. I lose my memory from those high fever." He shooked his head. I looked his neck as I can see the necklace. "My necklace." I touched it. "You know this necklace?" He asked. "Of course. Im the one who give you this." I smirked.

"It's because you took care of my soulmate. I will not punish you." I said as I caressed his cheeks. "You still beautiful like you were young." I smiled.

"Taemin, ready a bath for him. Ask the maids treat him well. If something bad happens to my future wife. I will kill them." I said and walked away.

So so so??? The scene is getting hot. Okay, I need to tell you this is kind of fluff fanfiction. It's adorable and you mind got diabetes after this. I dont know.

Vote & Comment.

Thank You!!!