Chapter 1

Ink had an idea. It was probably some creators! But, he had no idea why a creator would put them together in one, unfinished AU. (It's because we ship you.)

Error has calmed down a few seconds ago. He already went to explore, so Ink was by himself now. He went to a nearby house that was supposed to be for a random monster and plopped himself down on the bed.

Error found a Librarby and decided to read a book, if there were any. He entered the Librarby and picked out a book that looked decent. He sat down and opened the book. Lucky for him, it did have a story. It wasn't an empty book.

-Time skip-

Error eventually finished the book. He then realized that he didn't know where Ink was, so now he looked for him. He still needed to get out of here.

Error eventually found him asleep in a random house. "GeT yOuR aSs uP! YoU nEeD tO gEt Me oUt oF hErE!" He yelled, shaking the sleeping skeleton.

Ink jolted awake soon enough. "S-S-Sto-o-o-op sh-sh-shaki-ing m-me!" He yelled, trashing around. Error narrowed his eyes and stopped. "HoW dO I gEt oUt oF hErE?" Error asked Ink calmly.

"Pfft, like I know." Ink laughed. "I'm sEriOuS." "No, Seriously. I don't know." "...ThE fUcK?" "If you haven't noticed, my brush is no where to be found." "....GoD dAmN yOu..."

They argued for a while before they hear a noise outside. They scramble out of the small house and search for where the noise came from.

They eventually found the source of thw noise. It was from the ruins of this AU. It was slowly being deleted. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" Ink yelled at the glitching skeleton.

"WhY mE? I dOn'T eVeN hAvE mY sTrInGs!!" "WELL, I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE BECAUSE YOU DESTROY ALL MY STUFF ALL THE TIME?!" "WeLl, dId yOu sEe mE dEsTrOy iT?" "No- BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOMETHING BEHIND YOUR BACK!"

The two argued again until the land they're standing on slowly dissapeared. That's when theu realized they have to leave the area.

They went to the snowdin area and agreed that they were going to stay there for a while.

Ink's P.O.V.

Well, Error is maybe innocent. Maybe. I'm not saying he is, but maybe he is. Either way, I guess since I can't finish this AU, it's being deleted to make space for other AUs.

The problem is, We'll get deleted, too. If we don't get out. If. The thought of leaving Error here has crossed my mind a few times. I mean, hey, I won't have to fight anyone and I can make AUs in peace if I do.

But, then again, I can't exactly leave. We agreed to work together until we can get out. I don't trust him fully yet. He has to earn it. Well, I don't think he trusts me either but. . .

Well... We need to get out.