Chapter 3

Ink and Error had to go deeper into the unfinished AU since the deletion was eating snowdin. So far, they were at the exit of snowdin, the two trying to fix Ink's arm.

After a while, they eventually managed to get a similar outcome. It almost looked the same. The only thing that was off was the shaky lineart.

"WEll, ThAt's aS gOoD aS It gETs.." Error commented while Ink was in awe at the almost perfect arm. Ink was moving his new arm around when he noticed something. The hand was upside down.

"...Error, I think we messed up.." Ink said, ashamed of what they have made. Error, who was busy poking around with an unfinished Echo flower, looked back to see Ink's horrofying new hand.

".....I thInk We NeEd tO FiX tHat-" Error was cut off by a loud crash.  The deletion took the last of snowdin and was now very slowly approaching Waterfall.

Error sighed. "WE'll FIx tHat WhEn wE fiNd sOMeWheRe saFe tO stAy.." Error said before progressing more into the AU while Ink followed.

-Timeskip-

It took them a while, but they were in the AU's Undyne's house. The deletion was now far behind them and they assumed that they could probably stay in the area for a week or two.

The two argued over on who should sleep on the bed and ended up agreeing that both sleep on the table so neither of them sleeps on the bed.

The both of them walked to the table and set up their sleeping spaces. They both had to share half of the table so it would be fair.

Ink found some pillows and blankets and gave some of them to Error. Ink set up a cozy and comfortable sleeping space for himself, while Error built a small wall of pillows.

Eventually, Error fell asleep. Being the asshole Ink is, he got up and slept at the bed.

-Timeskip-

Error woke up to see Ink not in sleeping in his spot. Error's suspicion slowly rose as he saw the bedroom door slightly moving.

He made his way to the room and was greeted by the sight of Ink drawing on the floor. Looks like Ink is safe for now.

They went on to have breakfast with whatever's on the fridge. Lucky for them, there were still a few things left behind.

Ink got some Soda while Error had tea. Ink sat by the table while drinking his Soda while Error was still preparing his tea.

There was a long awkward silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon, the teapot started whistling. Error took the teapot with boiling water and poured it into a cup that had golden flower tea bags in it.

They both sat across from each other as they drank their drinks.

"So, what's our plan of getting out of here?" Ink asked, taking a sip from his soda.

Error was silent for a while.

"HEy, arEN't yOu THe "cReaTor"? WHy aRE YOu asKiNg tHE "deStROyer" fOr iDeAs?" Error suddenly said, crossing his arms.

Error just couldn't think of anything.

"Oh.. you're right.. hmmm..... I got it!" Ink said before jumping up from his spot.

A/N: ahahha god save me from this hell