Chapter 6

Error was sleeping soundly but was woken up by the sweet smell of pancakes. He got up, stretched a bit, and headed to the kitchen/dining area.

He lazily sat down in front of the table, still half-asleep. He was about to pass out but was interrupted by two clank sounds on the table.

Ink set down two plates of Pancakes, one for Error and one for himself. He sat down across from Error before spreading the butter and pouring maple syrup onto the pancake.

Error slowly took his plate and did the same things Ink did before taking a few bites out of it. He had to admit- It tasted nice.

Ink decided to try and spark a conversation. "So, Error, How was your sleep?" Ink asked, still feeling kind of bad for puking on Error last night.

"iT wAs OkaY..." Error replied before silence took over again. Ink gave up and decided to finish his pancakes.

-Timeskip-

Ink set the two plates down on the sink before turning back to Error. "So, Error, Do you want to explore Waterfall?" Ink suggested, looking over to Error who was still sitting down on the table.

Error was silent for a moment before he replied. "sUrE. WhY nOT?" Error said, getting up. Ink jumped up in joy and basically dragged Error out of the house.

-In Waterfall-

Error and Ink were playing around with a bunch of Echo flowers. Ink was making a flower crown while Error was listening to the unfinished conversations.

Ink eventually finished the crowns. He placed one on his head and slowly crept up behind Error. He carefully dropped the flower crown on Error's head, making Error jump.

"aAh!" Error exclaimed in surprise. Soon enough, the Echo flowers on his head started repeating his yelp.

Ink burst out laughing while Error's face quickly heated up.

-In (still) Waterfall-

Ink dragged Error to the glowing ponds (?), wanting to play around in the water. Ink knew that Error was supposedly bad with water, but it hasn't been proven yet, so...

Ink sat in front of a pond, Error sitting down next to him. Ink wanted to know if Error was really bad with water, so he splashed Error with a bit of water. Error froze for a moment before he pushed Ink into the pond.

"Hey! What was that for?!" "YoU sPlAsHEd mE wIth WAteR." "I only wanted to know if you were bad with water!" "...tHeN wHy DiDn'T yOU aSk mE???" "Because you could've lied!"

The two continued their exchange before deciding to go around more.

-still In Waterfall-

Ink convinced Error to play hide and seek with him in the tall grass.

Error was currently "it" and Ink was trying to sneak around as quietly as possible. He would hear a bunch of noises near him, which would sometimes make him panic and try to move faster.

Ink eventually sat down at next to a wall, hoping that Error would just go in circles.

Ink heard a noise next to him, making him look beside him. He didn't see Error so he let out a quiet sigh of relief.

When he looked back though, Error was already in front of him. Of course, Ink got startled and he maybe let out a girly scream.

-Back to Undyne's house-

Ink was obviously exhausted, so as soon as they got back, he immediately plopped himself down on his side of the bed, instantly asleep.

Error chuckled at the sight and went to his side of the bed before he tried to fall asleep. Well, he tried.

Ink started snoring. And it wasn't the cute, quiet snores. It was the loud, painful snores. So, yeah, Error TRIED to sleep.

A/N: I was waiting to get ny adjustment done and wrote this while waiting- soo hdisbsis))