Chapter 4

"WhAtt Is iT?" Error asked, raising am eyebrow. Ink stayed silent for a moment, thinking of how to put his idea into words.

"Okay, so, this AU works weirdly. If I remember correctly, I made it so that the only way the Sans can leave here is to kill something or someone- or when someone dies... Don't ask why I made it like that. But, anyways, my theory is: One of us has to die." Ink explained, maybe a bit too quick because that left Error's jaw dropped.

"Oh, I'm guessing that was too fast. Let me explain agai-" Ink was cut off. "nOnONonOno- I dOn'T nEEd YoU tO eXplaIn aGain.." Error said, faceplaming.

"I dOn'T wAnT To DiE yEt, aNd I'm sUrE neItHer dO yOu. sO, For NoW, lEt's fiX yOuR arM." Error said, pointing to Ink's still upside down arm.

"Oh, almost forgot about that.." Ink said, scratching the back of his head/skull.

The two skeletons got to work and tried to fix Ink's arm. There was a lot of Erasing- Mostly because Error sae.a bunch of mistakes while doing the lineart

-Time skip-

It took them longer than expected, but they actually finished.

Ink moved his new arm around. it was no longer a stickman hand, a dick, or an upside down arm. It was an almost perfect replica of his other arm.

"Ahh..It feels great to have my arm back." Ink said, hugging his arm while Error just sighed and rolled his eyes. (?)

"Hmm... Say, I wonder what happened to my other arm.." Ink said, looking over to Error. Error gave Ink a 'How would I know' look and shrugged.

-Meanwhile in Underswap-

Silence filled the air in a room full of people. The silence was broken by a voice.

"We... We are gathered here today for our fallen friend's arm. Today, we are all gathered here because of Ink's arm. Ink's arm... Ink's arm was not just a regular old arm. Ink's arm was more than that. Ink's arm was a friend, a doctor, a teacher, a fighter, and most importantly. . . an arm. What happened to Ink's arm is truly a tragedy. We shall never forget Ink's arm. His memory shall live through our hearts. His impact on us shall be remembered. We shall not forget Ink's arm. We will truly miss him." Blue ended his speech, wiping a few tears out of his eye sockets.

He got off the stage and couldn't hold it anymore. He started to sob on Pap's jacket.

Pap temporarily seperated himself from the smaller skelton and got up the stage.

"We shall bury our fallen friend's arm together with our fallen humans' arms." Paps announced before the casket to Ink's arm was closed and taken outside.

A huge crowd gathered around a certain hole in the group. They started to lower Ink's arm in the hole. When it reached the bottom, everyone started throwing the flowers they had prepared.

It started to rain and everyone pulled their umbrellas out. One by one, each of them left, a few running a way with their face littered with tears.

Eventually, the last people who were there were Blue and Paps. They said their goodbyes and left.

-Back to ErrInk-

"sToP aSkINg Me, oKay?! I doN't KNoW!" Error said for the 58th time. Ink just laughed and started making a list of the pros and cons of either of them dying.

A/N: fRicKin HeLL- Next chapter won't come out until next week-IsayasifIhavebeenproductivethewholetime-