Chapter 7

Ink woke up, yawning and stretching. He expected to see a sleeping Error, but he was instead greeted by the sight of a annoyed Error.

Error wasn't able to sleep very well because of- well, it's pretty self explanatory already. Ink could only apologize and make it up to Error by making breakfast.

Ink had prepared grilled cheese bacon sandwiches, making four of them. He placed two on his plate and two on Error's before he called him to eat.

"Error! Get up! It's time to eat!" Ink yelled, sitting down in fronr of his plate. Soon, Error came out of the room, dragging himself towards his plate.

After what seemed like forever, he finally sat down and slowly ate his sandwich. When he ate about 1/3 of the sandwich, Ink already finished both of his sandwiches. Ink got his plate and placed it on the sink before waiting for Error.

Error eventually finished one of the sandwiches. Time for round two!

-Time skip-

Ink placed down Error's plate on the sink before noticing that the pile of plates were slowly growing in the sink. He stared at it for a moment before shrugging. It's going to get deleted anyways.

Ink went back to their room while Error was busy reading. He had started feeling like his emotions were being drained away again, and for some reason, he can't refill them, even if he can summon other things.

He wanted to ask Error for help, but he was a bit embarrassed at the thought.

Ink didn't exactly want to lose all feelings at once when the vials run out, so he decided to make the most of them. He was going to use the colors he hates the most first and the one that he loves last.

First up was Anger, Hate- basically Rage. He didn't exactly want to use it later on, and he only usually uses this when he's in a fight- but since there's no fights right now...

Ink downed the whole vial of color before he felt anger slowly consume him. Soon enough, he was angry, grumbling small bean. Why? Sure, he is full of hate, but he's smol. Smols are cute when they are mad. (10/10 logic 👌👌)

Ink slammed the door open, startling Error. "wHat ThE HElL??" Error said, his glasses slightly tilted. Ink didn't say a word and only let out a huff. Ink made his way to the door. He was almost close to freedom, but he heard Error say something.

"geEZ, sOmEoNE'S oN tHeIr pErIoD.." Error snickered, turning his attention back go his book. Error didn't want ti admit it, but he thought Ink looked cute whe he was mad. He was too focused on his book to notice Ink stomping his way towards Error.

"Error." Ink said sternly. Error replied with a quick 'Hm' but didn't bother to look at Ink. "Error." Ink said again, this time in a much more intimidating tone. This immediately got Error's attention.

After receiving a couple of (harmless and cute) slaps and punches from Ink, he then continued to lecture Error in why it wasn't a good joke. Error knew something was up, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.