●CHAPTER THREE●

David's P.O.V.

I trudged back to the living room, sitting back down beside Liza. I layer my head next to hers, being careful not to wake her.

She yawned and I held my breath. "Is... is Scotty back?"

Kissing her forehead lightly I replied, "Yes, but don't worry about that. Go back to sleep."

There's nothing to worry about... right?

-

Soon, everyone had woken up and was either eating or vlogging. Scott had made a grand appearance, avoiding questions by making jokes about how annoying we were or how we must have really missed him. On the outside, he looked fine. Perfectly happy, in fact. But if you knew him you could see the strained smiles. Sad eyes. Stressed wrinkles. He wasn't ok.

"I'm hungryyy!" Zane whined.

"Baby, you just ate! You can't be hungry!" Heath replied.

"You don't know what it's like to have hungryism." He gasped dramatically, probably loud enough to wake the neighbours. "You're hungryist!" Zane's nostrils flared as he pointed a demanding finger at his friend, his eyes horror-stricken.

"I'm pretty sure that's not how it works." Heath bit his lip slightly, surveying the room. "Y'all up for Chipotle?"

As everyone started exiting the house, I did a quick head count. 7, 8... where's Scott? I surveyed the room seeing my friend nowhere in site.

"David? Are you coming?" Liza asked, her brown locks swept behind her ears. I gave her a glance. "Alright. I'll get you the usual, see you later."

I smiled at her, waving, before heading down the hall in the direction of Scott's room. Walking briskly into his room I noticed... nothing. He wasn't there. I checked under the blankets, noticing that any blood that could've gotten on them trim last night was now gone.

I froze as I heard a sniff come from down the hall, and then another one. I followed the sounds to the bathroom. And was surprised to see Scott, crouched into a ball. His hands covering his face. He seemed to have heard me enter as he looked up, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Scott?" I asked quietly. What's wrong?

Scotty's P.O.V.

Just kill yourself, nobody likes you. Kristen left for two weeks to finally be happy, she just doesn't want to let you down because your weak. David is just pitying you. Toddy gets drunk to forget about you. You're annoying. You're fat. You're stupid.

Thoughts swirled around my head as I sat in the bathroom of the almost empty house. I was aware that David was standing beside me, his hand resting on my shoulder, and saying something, but I couldn't hear him, my ears ringing. Tears were streaming down my face. David knows, David knows, David knows.

I closed my eyes, wishing to forget, wishing that I was dead. It would be so much easier. Kristen hates you. But David was there, surely he wouldn't let me kill myself, or did he think that little of me? Die. I stretched my arm to reach for a small knife laying on the counter. DIE. It seemed to be sign from God that I should leave this world.

I looked at David, my eyes darting between him and the knife. He had pulled out his phone, and seemed to be dialing someone's number. Everyone wishes you were dead. Seeing my chance, I leapt at the knife, gripping it tightly. JUST KILL YOURSELF!

I brought the silver to my bare forearm, pressing it deeper, and deeper, and deeper...

Hey bbssss
Ima write the next chapter tonight so that will be up either later or tomorrow:)