●CHAPTER TWENTY●

David's P.O.V.

     I looked at my watch. It was 3:04pm. 2 hours and 56 minutes until Operation HappySire was happening. The entire day I had been subconsciously counting down the hours and minutes, I couldn't wait to see a big, genuine smile on my best friends face. Scotty brings a certain atmosphere to our friend group, and our vlogs, and without it everything's just off. I sighed, turning my head away from my watch. 2 hours  and 54 minutes. I thought of all the people coming over tonight, and hoped Scotty would be fine, since he gets social anxiety in large groups of people, or public places. He should be fine, it's his friends and family. I hoped I was right.

     At 4:30 Zane, Heath, Alex, and Brandon had already arrived to help set up, and Jason, Todd, Kristen, and I were already there. By 5:00 Matt, Corrina, Carly, and Erin had arrived, bringing bags of food. We layed the food out on the table, there was chips, vegetables, fruit cabobs, brownies, alcohol, popcorn, and burgers. Quite a strange mix, but some of Scott's favourite food. I sighed, one more hour.

Hey bbs!
Hope you enjoyed, even tho it was
really short:(
I'm trying to delay the ending (I
know I shouldnt)
Go check out my oneshots book
and group chat book if you haven't
already;)

Oh and check out my GroupChat book,
I update that more often because each
chapter only has around 200 words:))
K

bahhh
*walks off, cooly*

Also that breath taking/omgs watt!?
Moment will be coming in the next
few chaps