●CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE●

David's P.O.V.

"Quick everyone he's coming!" Kristen yelled out to the whole room, as I saw his Tesla pull into the driveway. Everyone quickly scattered, hiding in semi-obvious places. Earlier that night, Kristen, Todd, and I had decided it would be funner if it was more of a 'surprise party' so that's what it was.

I crouched behind the couch with Scotty's brother as I heard keys turn in the door lock. The anticipation was killing me, and everyone else in the room. Suddenly, the door opened, and Scott walked into the house, bag in hand.

"Surprise!" Yelled out Kristen and Liza in sync, as everyone jumped out of their hiding spots.

"What's all this?" Scotty asked, taking in all the food on the table and everybody here.

"Just a little party in your honour, since you're so amazing!" Kristen said, a huge grin visible on her face.

Scotty's P.O.V.

I smiled, a genuine smile. A party for me. I felt happy.

"Well let's get this party started then!" I said, as everyone cheered.

People began to open the rest of the chips, alcohol, popcorn, and brownies. Fruit Kabobs and vegetables were layed out aesthetically on a big glass plate, as Kristen took a giant stack of burgers, from a wide assortment of fast food places, out of the microwave, where they were keeping warm.

I went and greeted everyone, mingling my way to and fro the food table. I even vlogged some of it, since I really needed to start doing that again.

About a half an hour later David and Kristen announced that they made a little sideshow for me, by now I was feeling better then ever, and could barely hear those mean, nagging voices in the back of my head telling me to kill myself. I shook my head, clearing myself of those thoughts and turned towards the projector that was set up. David dimmed the lights and Kristen pressed play.

Hey bbs!
I know it's sorta short, but that's just to
make it dramatic I promise

Wait until the next couple of chapters;
your wigs are being snatched into outer
space (unless everyone sees it coming
and doesn't enjoy it)
GUESS WHAT (smolbeanriverdale)
One of my irl friends read some of the
chapters and didn't die from
c

ringyness! Yay!