●CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO●

Kristen's P.O.V.

Scotty walked towards me, his face hidden by the darkness. "Kristen." He hissed, "You did this to me."

He stepped out into the light and I gasped. His white hair was soaked, sticking to his skin and draping over his left eye. The tips of his hair were red, leaving red streaks down his face. His right eye was bloodshot, the Iris turned to a dull green. A dull green towel was wrapped around his body, the top slowly turning red from his hair.

"S-Scotty?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"You did this to me. You deserve to pay. You KILLED me!" He screamed.

I started crying, covering my eyes with my hands. "LOOK AT ME! SEE WHAT YOU DID TO ME?" He yelled.

I took my hands away from my eyes and saw that they were turned bright red. My vision started to turn red as Scotty stepped towards me. Anger and pain shown on his face. He reached his arms out towards my neck, grasping my shoulders.

"Wake up!" He yelled.

I shot up gasping for air. I took in deep breathes as I looked around. I was back at the house, laying on my bed. Scotty's bed. Liza sat on the bed beside me, her face full of concern and hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ok?" She asked worridly.

I hugged her tightly, burrowing my face in her chest. "Scotty he's-"

"Shh, I know, Kristen... I know..." Liza held onto my head, rocking us back and forth.

David's P.O.V.

I shivered as my eyes scanned the dark water. We had been searching for Scotty for only about two and half minutes, but I knew a human could only survive in cold water for around 10-15, if lucky. I took a deep breath, don't think like that, David.

I pressed my temples. "S-so... Are y-you and Corinna o-offically a th-thing now?" I asked Todd shakely.

Sure, trying to lighten the situation probably wouldn't work. But, hey! It's worth a try. Good job, David. Being optimistic in your head. You are going insane. I curled my hand tightly into a fist. I was not going insane. No way.

Todd opened his mouth to reply when a loud yell came from behind us.

"Stop the boat! We've found something!"

Hey bbs!
Sorry the update was so late -.-
Hope you enjoyed :)
*skips out of room*