5

Vic's POV

Vic : " ma'am you wanted to see me? "

I say as soon as I entered her office

Mika : " yes please sit down "

I quickly sat down on the chair in front of her desk

I stare at her as she does some work on her computer.

Having the time to stare at her right now made me realize how beautiful but simple she actually looks.

" agent Vic "

I was pulled out of my thoughts with her calling me I didn't even realize that she was talking to me already and staring at me weirdly because of my actions. I shake my head side to side trying to set aside my thoughts.

Vic : " sorry ma'am say that again "

Mika : " I said I have this charity gala that I'll be attending tomorrow "

I nodded with the new information she told me

Mika : " I just wanted to let you know in case you had to do some extra preparations and uhm please wear something more formal"

Vic : " will do, thank you ma'am "

I say in appreciation of her effort to inform us.

Vic : " is that all, ma'am? "

I ask politely

Mika : " yes you can go "

She say going back to her work. I stood quietly from the seat and exited her office to be meet by Kim just outside the door.

Vic : " she has a gala dinner to attend to tomorrow "

She nodded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later that day...

@ Vic's apartment

I'm currently sat down at my computer desk facing my laptop as I read the email that ma'am Mika's Secretary sent me. It's her schedule and it turns out the charity gala dinner that she'll be attending tomorrow she's the guest of honor

I took my phone out and composed a text to send to all of my team members.

" I need you all to be an hour earlier than usual tomorrow. Be at your best condition and wear something formal "

After sending the text I turn my focus to my laptop again to do some research about the venue of the gala dinner and to get some background informations about the attendees.

Memorizing every inch of the place, knowing all possible entry and exit in the building, going through every profile about the attendees and even their security that is how I spent my very long night not letting me sleep at all.

I look at the digital clock on my side table it says 3:22am 

To sleep or not to sleep?

To not. I have to be extra early today.

I went in to the bathroom not turning the heater on in order to remove my sleepiness with the cold water.

I removed all my clothing slowly stepping in the shower. I turn it on letting the water travel down my body.

I like taking long baths where I get to reflect on the things that happened and I have to do.