11

Mika's POV

President : " I absolutely understand your situation right now and the biggest concern now is your safety and your family's safety. I actually talked to Nick he's the head of the company that hired your current protection detail, speaking of your protection detail I hope their doing their job well"

Mika : " uhm yes sir they've been doing good "

President : " good to know so like I said Nick already has a plan to make sure you're safe I think the head of your protection detail will brief you about it. "

Mika : " Thank you sir. "

President : " Don't worry about any of your work just yet. I know this can be a traumatic event so I really want you to focus on yourself first. We got you covered from here. "

Mika : " Sir, that's really not necessary. I need to work- "

President : " Mika, just lay low for a while that's all I ask "

Mika : " okay, sir. "

President : " good "

He stood up from his chair and approached me offering his hand which I took and shook.

President : " you can go now, sorry to bother you I just really wanted to know how you're doing "

Mika : " no problem and thank you "

President : " Shall we? "

He asked motioning towards the door. We walked out together and immediately 2 PSGs are on his side while Vic is on my side.

We continued to walk side by side talking about some random but important things until we got outside where my car was already waiting for me.

Mika : " thank you again sir "

I say as we said good bye

President : " take care Mika "

We formally nodded at each other as Vic open the car door for me and I swiftly got in Vic once again closing the door after me.

My relationship with the president I think is best described as civil. We're very civil but nothing more. We aren't close I wouldn't even call him a 'friend' but we do work together in a way and we respect each other a lot though we may have our differences most of the time we put those aside for the greater good of our country.

After a few minutes of car ride I realized that we were not going to the direction of my house.

Mika : " Vi- agent Vic "

I called from behind. She turned her head towards me

Vic : " yes, ma'am? "

Mika : " where are we going? "

Vic : " your mom's house, ma'am "

Mika : " why? "

Vic : " uhm I apologize ma'am I though the president told you about the plan "

She said confused.

Mika : " well he didn't mind telling me "

Vic " We think it's best if you and your family lay low for a while ma'am. So we are bringing you along with your family to a secluded island somewhere northern of the Philippines until we get more intel about your case "

@ TITA BHABY'S HOUSE

Vic's POV

Kim and I stand awkwardly in the living room watching ma'am Mika hug her family.

When I told her about the plan in the car she didn't really say anything so I don't know if she doesn't like the plan or what.

After letting them hug, say hello and ask how each other is doing I kinda cut them off.

Vic : " excuse me ma'am Mika I would just like to do a quick brief of the plan "

Mika : " go ahead Vic "

Vic : " so as we all know there is a threat not just on ma'am Mika's life but your whole family as well and my boss thinks the best thing to do right now is that you lay low for awhile. "

I paused for a bit waiting for a reaction or something but nothing so I continued.

Vic : " I believe you got your bags packed? "

Tita Bhaby : " yes ayun oh "

She pointed toward the bags at the side of the room

Vic : " agent Kim "

I pointed the bags she knew what she had to do.

Mika : " is that a metal detector " She asked curiously watching Kim scan their bags.

Vic : " no, ma'am that's a microchip detector. To make sure nothing has been implanted on your bags that might me trackable. Also that  means no phones, laptops, ipad or anything electronic will be allowed on this trip as any of these can be hacked and tracked "

Mika : " but what if there's an emergency? "

Vic : " My team and I will always be with you. "

Once I answered that question she stayed quiet.

Vic : " No one knows about this plan except for my team, my boss and the president. You are not allowed to tell anyone about the plan not even your other relatives or closest friends telling anyone of this plan does not only put your lives in danger but theirs too "

Once again I stop. Watching them intently listen to me

Vic : " any questions ma'am? "

Mika : " kelan ang alis? "

Vic : " tonight. "

Based on their reactions they weren't expecting that answer.

Vic : " I will not take any risk that's why I need you in a safe place as soon as possible if you have any more things to prepare please do we'll leave at 10pm sharp and if you have any concerns about the plan just approach me "

I watch as Mika and her mom nod in understanding I excused myself and Kim leaving them to talk privately

______________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry about the late update (I warned y'all tho 😂)

Anyways, hopefully when my Christmas break comes I'll be able to update more.

I hope you liked this update

I feel a bit inspired cuz I saw Mika and Ara play yesterday 😀

Sorry for the typos or grammatical errors

Tell me what you think of the story so far!

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

Thank you for reading!