13

Mika's POV

As soon as she heard the knock she let go of my hands and moved a few inched away from me.

The door slowly opened revealing one of the man that was already here when we got here.

Aljun : " excuse me but Agent Vic, Kib wants to show you outside "

Vic : " okay, thank you "

He left and closed the door again. Vic stood up from beside me fixed his shirt and stood up straight. This is agent Vic. The one that hugged me earlier was just Vic.

Vic : " Ma- Mika, they need me so if you would excuse me "

She nearly called me 'ma'am' again

Mika : " of course Vic, go ahead "

She headed towards the door but before she could open it she turned and faced me again.

Vic : " uhm may I suggest you to move to the next room it's not really that safe that your room is the first one by the stairs. "

I nodded

Vic : " If you need anything. Call me and I'll be there "

She gave me a small smile

Mika : " thank you "

With that she exited the room.

Listening to her suggestion I took my bag and moved to the next room and started to set my things up after doing so I decided to roam the house.

The next door I came in my mom and two younger siblings was in. I remember the phone that Vic gave me.

Mika : " ma oh "

I handed her the phone. She took it but looked at it confusedly

Tita Bhaby : " ano to? "

Mika : " cell phone? Pero yung phone lang ni Vic kaya tawagan niyan in case of emergency "

Tita Bhaby : " okay "

Mika : " sige ma pahinga muna kayo. "

I left the room and checked the other rooms. I saw that there was three more bedrooms other than the two that we're using. After that I decided to go downstairs and saw Kianna, Majoy and Carol. I continued my roaming until I got to the front yard where the rest of the team is along with the two men

I was too far from them to hear what they were talking about but the two guys seems to be explaining some things to Vic. I decided to go around the house to the backyard seeing the beach only a few miles away from the house.

Not even a few minutes admiring the view

" Mika "

I turned around where the voice was coming from

Vic : " you shouldn't be outside on your own "

Mika : " nandito lang naman ako "

I argued

Vic : " still, one of us should always be with you. Always. "

Mika : " fine "

I walked back to the front yard with her following me.

The men from earlier approached us.

Kib : " ma'am we better get going Vic's team knows what to do here "