12

10pm

Mika's POV

Vic and Kim had just put our bags in the car while my family and I are already sat down in the car. After putting the bags in the trunk Kim and Vic got in the driver seat and passenger seat at front.

" bravo proceed "

> skip to the airport <

@ AIRPORT

As soon as the car stopped Vic and Kim got out of the car opening the door for us while offering a hand to help us out and in a matter of seconds Cyd along with her team was beside us so is Carol's team so in short every member of my protection detail was surrounding us.

Vic : " Charlie, get them on the plane "

Cyd and the rest of her team nodded before guiding us inside the airport while they brought my bag.

Now, I'm confused because Vic and the rest didn't follow us they went the other way. Where are they going? Aren't they gonna come with us?

Though I had so many questions in mind I continued to follow Cyd and her team until we got to my private plane.

Once we were inside the plane Miko and Mikole sat together while I sat next to my mom. We just sat there for a few minutes and then Vic and the rest of her team came in.

They changed clothes. They aren't wearing their usual black and white suit. They were wearing very casual clothes.

Vic was wearing jagger pants, a simple printed shirt and a denim jacket. She looks so good- I mean, why did I think that uhm just- never mind.

Vic : " Charlie, you're dismissed "

She turn to Cyd

Vic : " be careful "

She said and gave Cyd, Des and the twins and quick hug. Wow. Affection. That's new.

Once again I feel confused why do they sound like they are saying good bye

The rest of team Bravo also gave team Charlie a hug. This is such a new sight for me because for the past few months that I've been around them they were always so professional towards each other and now seeing them hug each other really shows that they are much more than just colleagues most importantly they are friends.

After saying their final good bye Cyd and the rest of her team got off the plane.

Now there's Vic, Kim, Abigail, Carol, Kianna and Majoy by the front area of the plane.

Vic faced us and spoke

Vic : " team Charlie will be staying here in Manila to keep us updated if anything comes up "

She explained

Vic : " like I said earlier no one else can know where you are so we do not want to gain attention by surrounding you with people in uniform that's why we changed clothes while there we will act as casual as we can because there you are 'not' the vice president we will lay low and please do call us by our first name to seem casual. "