19

Later that day...

Mika's POV

My family and I are currently watching tv in the living room with Kianna. All of the sudden the door opened and it revealed Vic, who I have not seen since yesterday.

Vic : " uhm good afternoon "

She awkwardly greeted us giving us a slight smile. My mom nodded and smiled back at her before turning her attention back to the tv. Once our eyes met she gave me a very tight smile I don't know what to make out of it but it's better than being ignored after that awkward moment she excused herself and went to the dining room.

I sat uncomfortably all of the sudden because I'm itching to talk to her.

Not being able to help it anymore I stood up from the couch and made my way to the dining area where she was preparing herself something to eat.

Mika : " Vic "

She turns around for a brief moment and got back to preparing her food.

Vic : " kumain ka na ba? "

She asked once she got her food on a plate and sat down.

Mika : " uhm yes "

I decided to sit down on the chair directly in front of her.

Should I talk to her while she eat? But I feel like after her meal she'll be busy and this may be my only chance to talk to her.

Mika : " uhm san ka galing? "

I ask trying to start a conversation

She swallowed before answering

Vic : " Kib and Aljun's place I had to contact someone in Manila "

Mika : " were you able to contact them? "

Vic : " yeah, if things goes as plan we'll be back in Manila in a few days "

Mika : " that's great "

I say happily with a big smile on my face I cannot wait to be back.

Vic : " yeah "

She coldly replied

Mika : " Vic, what's going on? You've been- acting a little cold? "

I ask worriedly.

Vic : " it's nothing "

Mika : " it's obviously something if you're acting like this "

Vic : " can you just let it go "

She says in a annoyed voice

Mika : " Vic, ano ba nangyayari sayo? Since last night you've been like this "

Vic : " you want the truth? "

Mika : " yes of course "

Vic : " I realized something "

At this point she completely stopped eating now

Vic : " you don't love me "

She said with a emotionless face.

Mika : " what? "

I ask in disbelief

Vic : " you don't love me, you love the idea of me, the idea that I'd do anything for you "

Mika : " what are you talking about? I love you. Ikaw as easy as that "

Vic : " I don't know "