Star Wars is Stupid

Vanessa's POV

"Vanessa, you don't think I'll get my period soon, right?" Paisley asked nervously as we were walking inside the apartment.

"I don't know sweetheart. That's what the doctor said." I replied, dramatically flopping onto the couch.

I'm tired. I haven't had my coffee. I'm cranky. Now I'm going to my bedroom. To sleep. For a long time.

So that's what I did. I walked to my bedroom to hopefully get some sleep.

"Okay never mind, we can talk about the thing later." Paisley called after me.

"What thing?" I heard Lin ask.

I smirked thinking of how difficult the conversation ahead of Paisley is going to be...and I would help but I'm really tired.

Hahaha good luck Paisley

Lin's POV

"Okay never mind, we can talk about the thing later." Paisley called to Vanessa who was heading towards the bedroom.

"What thing?" I asked curiously. Paisley jumped, obviously not knowing I was here.

"Oh, um...hi Lin! I didn't know you were here! How has your day been going?" Paisley asked, nervously laughing.

"My day's been going good. What were you and Vanessa talking about?" I asked again. Paisley squirmed uncomfortably in the bar seat.

"It was just...I, like...nothing but..." Paisley sighed and hung her head. "Lady problems." She muttered.

"Oh well...OH thoooose lady problems." I said. Paisley nodded and laughed a little, blushing like crazy.

"Anyway, what time do you work today?" Paisley asked me.

"I already had a show. I'm off for the rest of the day."

"Oh that's cool I guess." Paisley laughed, looking at something on her phone.

"Ooh! Did you hear about the Star Wars marathon on TV tonight?!?!" I asked excitedly. Paisley put down her phone and looked at me like I had four eyes.

"Why would I care about that?" She asked. I gasped.

"BECAUSE STAR WARS IS GREAT! DO YOU NOT LIKE STAR WARS?!?!"

Paisley just shrugged. "I've never watched Star Wars."

This statement made me gasp even louder and with "dramatic compassion". I'm pretty sure that's not a word but hey at least I made a new one up.

"WELP I FOUND WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO TODAY!" I yelled, dragging Paisley onto the couch. "WE'RE GOING TO WATCH EVERY SINGLE STAR WARS MOVIE!"

"That sounds like torture."

"NO IT DOESN'T IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT!" I said excitedly.

"LIN SHUT UP!" I heard Vanessa scream. Paisley giggled.

"SORRY!" I yelled back. Just then, Sebastian started crying. "Uhhh, okay I'll be right back and THEN we'll start."

I got up and went into Sebastian's room. "Hey little guy." I cooed. I picked him up and took him out into the living room.

Sebastian stopped crying a little bit. Every once in a while he would sniffle. I put out Cheerios and changed the TV to Chuggington and sat there on the couch waiting patiently. Paisley looked at me, trying to keep a straight face.

"Okay, he needs to watch his shows or else he'll get angry." I said, tapping the couch. I looked over at what Paisley was doing on Snapchat. "Are you going to use those stupid face filter things?"