chapter 1 : I saw him for the first time.

It was the first day of my FYJC. I seen him. A guy in complete white. White pants, White Shirt and a white handkerchief  covered round his mouth and his brown bag. I struggled a lot to see his face but there wasn't any hope of him removing it. The way he walked cheered me up, The way he spoke brought a smile to my face and suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts and wondered ' What the f* was I doing , It's just been a month since im not in a relationship trying to get over my previous one and not again. Not another one. I dont wanna love again. I dont wanna get hurt again. I just dont want anyone anymore. Im happy with myself and an independent girl.

Its 3.30 pm Im waiting there alone for college to start since i dont know anyone and im forced to just keep staring at him, the more i turn the other way;the more my eyes want to see what he's doing. It was as if my eyes fell in love with him.

I tried  hard to find his name so that atleast I could add him as my friend on instagram but nothing seem to co-operate. There were no mutuals friends at all and if I dared go ask any of his friends Im pretty sure they would tell him and I didnt want him to know that I kinda had a crush on him.

So i finally just gave up like no this guy hasn't even noticed me then why tf am I breaking my head he anyway sits with chicks out of colg so yeah he has a good time with them he doesn't even need me. And again I was stressing way too much like we're strangers why would he even want a stranger ? (Huh).