Chapter 4.

Zishan is waiting for me at the college. Its 7 clock. I walk up to him. Im talking to him. I dont know why on earth did I want to speak to him and what on earth I wanted to speak to him. I told my friends that Im not going to speak to him but something inside of me just went to him.

"So which college are you in ?" I enquired.
"Im sorry but I dont go to college" he replied.

I didnt know how to react like you put stories on instagram that your dancing and smoking hukaah but you dont go to college. Great. Okay if there are financial issues but then you surely would'nt have money to go to hukkah parlours then. I still asked him about it and his reply gave me goosebumps on a really hot evening.
"I failed in 10th and giving my private now"

And I knew this guy has no seriousness in life. He's just fooling around.
There was nothing for us to talk about so I thought of leaving when my crush suddenly out of nowhere just pops up between us and I wondered why the hell has he come here ? Does he want to talk to me ? But he came and smiled at Zishan. The smiled that once used to cheer me everyday and bring a smile to my face today seemed to be very low, broken with red eyes. I wondered what would be so wrong that could actually dim his smile. But i could'nt ask him since i didnt know him.

Looking at him something went pass my body. I never thought something could actually dim his smile. I could see the hurt in his eyes, the pain in his heart, his struggle to fake smile and the tears he was holding back. I didn't have a heck clue of what was happening but I wanted to hug him, hug him tight and tell him everything would be fine. Keep him close to my heart and never let him go. That was the first ever time I seen him without his mouth covered. I seen that angelic face; the face that hid so much pain and hurt inside.

"What happened, what's wrong?" Zishan asked him.
Lol I still dont know his name.
"I broke up" he replied.

Ohh so this guy had a girlfriend. Obviously nut case he's such an outstanding person; what makes you think he's not going to have a girlfriend ? Huh.