chapter 2.

It was months now since my breakup. I tried to get over it but could'nt. The only communication between my ex and me were 'eye-contacts' and this shit fucking hurts bad. Due to family reasons we had to breakup but each time we passed each other this pain passed through my heart. I wondered how life is; it changed everthing to nothing in just seconds. And on the other hand I started getting feelings for this guy who was in my college but I dare not tell him anything and mess things up. So again i just left it as it is..

Its 4 months since my breakup now. I didnt attend leactures, Im sitting out of college talking to my friend on the phone. I cut the call. I continue talking to my friends sitting besides me. Muskan and Mehmooda. Yash and Hritik had gone to a nearby shop. My other friend Rubina was attending lectures.

We three friends were sitting outside the college laughing and joking and taking a chill pill in life. We suddenly noticed a group of guys staring and pointing toward us. So I felt a bit uncomfortable but you know right where you have your girl gang with you there's nothing to worry about. And here Mehmooda was the mischievious one and Muskan- the one ready to start hitting anyone like you can say a girl don. So this staring pointing went on for like 20 minutes after which those guys came up to us. And I was like Darn! Probably 4 guys came up to us and the one in red pointing towards me said that the other guy wanted to have a friendship with me. And Im like eww. No. Like wtf is this the way you come up to a girl and just ask for a friendship. It was getting kinda uncomfortable for me now and I didnt know how to react. So I just texted my friend to call me asap and he called me immediately. So using the call as an excuse I excused myself.