Chapter 8

I dont know how does this always happen. But it always happens. With me. Yes It always does happen with me. Remember the part where my crush and me were already following each other and I did'nt even know. Now its the same on snapchat. The only difference is that on snapchat I just add people who I know and who I maintain streaks with not any unknown person. Talking about my crush's snap username here I didn't even know his name. And for sure Im not gonna ask anyone.

So it's been a few days now since I have'nt checked the people who have added me on snapchat. Actually I was lazy to check because there were 8 of them and to check each and everyone is really time wasting because people just put any username. Still I went to check.

The 6th one seemed familiar. The name. I have read this name somewhere.
..
..
'Duffer'
..
.. Feels like I know this person. I see the name but i dont know anyone by the name Fawadpatel25.

Where ? Where ? Where have I seen or heard this name ? Ohh godd where ?

I go to my ig profile to check if I have any follower by that name or am I following any person by that name.

God are you kidding me ? IS THIS SERIOUSLY HAPPENING TO ME! I COULD'NT BELIEVE MY EYES YET AGAIN!

Fawad WAS THE NAME OF MY BELOVED CRUSH.
So I added him and we just snapped each other streaks and nothing else. Our streaks started but no conversation yet.

So we were snapping each other normal streaks and we suddenly started talking about where we stay. Etc. I told him where I stay and  when I aske him he tells me that he lives in a house. Yeah! Great. I thought that you are a bird who flies in the sky and lives on the trees in the nests or an animal that lives in a jungle or wanders on the road. Seriously ? I know that you live in a house I meant where ?. I was annoyed but yeah at the end of the day you are my crush so how can I be angry with you. I just sent him 4 laughing emojis and later he replied to me where he stays and I just sent him a goodnight snap and went to sleep.