chapter 6.

Damn it I still dont know his name. How am I going to get to know his name ? Someone help me. And I gave up again.

It was 4.20 and I seen him walking to the college with his friend with his handkerchief covering his mouth and his confident walk. I wondered how was I so weak that I could'nt even find out his name.
So I tell this Zishan guy that Im not interested in him and so I dont wanna continue being his friend and I walk away. I dont unfollow him on instagram though.

At night while I didnt have anything to do I thought of playing the instagram stories and suddenly I see Zishan's story with my crush. He uploaded a picture of both of them and tagged him also. I was so freaking happy that Damn it! I finally found him! I finally will know his name! I finally would talk to him! There was no limits to my happiness that day. So I snapped out of my thoughts and clicked the tag to request him and what do my eyes see .....

I was more than shocked...

I could'nt believe what I had seen...

I could'nt believe what a nut case I am! I was already following him and he followed back too. I had so many mixed feelings at that time. I did'nt know if I should be happy or annoyed with myself. I could've started conversation like a century ago and here I was waiting to know his name.
I wondered how to start conversation. I decided to share the story with him and wrote 'Your the same guy from my college right?'. and he replied. Damn HE REPLIED. He fucking replied to me and what he replied 'yea'. You could've said something mor right? Just to start conversation could'nt you just say something. I do think you know very well that girls have attitude and they dont like starting conversation. Oh yes, I completely forgot you are a guy who can give other guys complex so obviously you are gonna have attitude too. Pity poor me. So even I didnt continue any conversation and left it as it is.

Few days past, I wondered if he cared to text. I wanted to text him but also didn't wanna act desperate so I replied to his story. His story was a really deep quote that hit bad in the heart. I replied to his story saying 'TRUE'.
After a while he too replied saying 'yeah'. Again I had to start conversation which I did'nt wanna do. So again I left it as it as. After sometime he sends another text.

And my heart went ZoOooommmm. Wowowowow. He sent a text. I opened it and it was written ' Follow @penned_emotions for more'. So I checked it out and found it was a quote page so I asked him If he has written it or no and he replied saying yes.

And that was our conversation of the day. Yes it was just 2 sentences but those give me butterflies goosebumps and yes also made me hungry because whenever Im happy Im hungry.