Chapter 5.

Okay so here I was listening to my crush say to a guy who liked me that he had a breakup. Even though he looked really really good I didn't expect him to have a girlfriend because I never saw him doing any hanky-panky stuff around college (thats the only place I seen him). 

"Ohh god what happened bro?" Zishan enquired.
He looked towards me and requested,"Just a second."

"Yeah sure. No problem". I replied.

My "crush" put his arm round his shoulder and took him at the side. They were speaking for the past 10 minutes which seemed like forever because I was just standing there doing nothing. I thought to myself that his ex girl must've surely done something that hurt him really bad that he's taking forever to tell that guy. I wanted to leave but then if I just leave it would be kinda awkward. But they were taking forever to come back.
Okay I just walked away to my friends; boredom was killing me.
I sat with my friends then and wondered what must've exactly happened between his girlfriend and him?. What did she do to hurt him so bad ? Why did he get hurt so much that it changed his entire physical appearance and his mindset too. I wonder what that girl could've done to hurt him so bad.

All these questions came up in my mind that I wanted to know answers of and here I didn't even get to know his name.
I reached home. I thought of telling zishan that I could'nt be his friend anymore because then even if I there was any possibility of me getting with my crush, he'd think I have a thing with Zishan and keep distances or blah blahh..

So Zishan texts me now. I click open the text to see what he sends me.
OHH GREAT!!!
You know what he himself said he doesn't want to be my friend and made things easier for me.

NOOOO. Life does'nt like it if I get things easily.
He fucking tells me, "I LOVE YOU" and complicates things more for me.
So how was I supposed to react to this? I wasn't happy at all. What if he tells my crush bout this ? God please undo things.

I met him the following day and clearly told him that I wasn't interested but I dont think he seemed to understand. He just kept forcing me. Oh yes, I remembered this guy neither goes to school nor college and I dont think he's least bothered about giving his private so obviously he's just a guy whose gonna be doing time pass with girls so I'd better stay away from him.

He asked me for a ride. And he requested me a lot to come. So i finally agreed and sat on the Activa or Dio whatever was it. As I sat on it my crush came. Like what BAD LUCK!. Could'nt you come like 2 minutes before, I would've stood far and enjoyed seeing you'll speak why the hell did you come when I decided to sit on that Activa.
Life replied, "Well because he's your crush and I guess its my duty to make you feel embarrassed in front of your crush".

I tried to look down, at my left side, behind,into my phone but not at all in his direction. I felt SO-SO awkward like Im damn sure he's gonna think Zishan and I have a thing. Apparently my crush was telling him that he has something to do about his projects so he has to leave early. So Zishan was telling him to wait for 10 minutes he'd be back. So my crush was requesting him to come faster or just take your time and let him go. But this Zishan didnt really want him to go. Damn it! I wanted to look at him but I didnt want him to notice me. Oh God! Why is my life so messed up ?. Okay I could'nt NOT look at him anymore. Those eyes of mine just wanted to see that face again. So I finally made an attempt to look at him. I turned my face as if I were doing a slow motion dance. And as I looked at him...

Damn that face!
The face that gives me peace,
The face that itself longed for peace,
The face that was so angelic and so beautiful but those eyes...
Those eyes spoke a complete different story
Those eyes that once used to be so pure and full of love now hide in them Pain, Hurt, Suffering, brokenness and long lost Peace.

I wanted to know what's wrong with him. A person cant just be sad all his life. He needs to get better and move on. He must've seriously had a tough breakup which is why he's so stressed and depressed.

Okay his smiled at me and it snapped me out of my thoughts. Like I was happy that he smiled at me and I smiled back at him but I was'nt happy with his smile. He gave me the smile of "Go go enjoy have fun with him". I wanted to scream in my ears that Nooo I like you im just going for a ride because he pleaded so much. But then it would become quiet awkward for him so I just smiled back at him.

Zishan assured him that he would be back in time and we left.

We went at the back road of our college which was 10 minutes away. He wanted to stop the Activa and then I knew what he'd want to do so I suggested to continue riding and not stop anywhere. After 1 round itself I told him that I wanna go back to college and he again pleaded for some more time so I agreed.
In the meanwhile my crush calls and tells him to come fast and what Zishan replied to him made me laugh so badly that I would fall off the Activa. He said "Wait for 10 minutes lalle Im coming, Sure, Sure only 10 minutes lalle dont leave from there please Im coming soon. And I wondered wtf was Lalle. I did'nt ask him though but continued laughing in my mind.
We just took 1 more round and yes I rejected him again and in a while he dropped me back to the college and I came home.

I still wondered what was up with my crush. I did'nt dare speak to him or ask him anything but I hoped he would be fine and hoped someone would be there for him.