Chapter 7.

Woah! It's the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la la ....!! Damn this season, This season of Love Joy and Fun I Love it. Christmas is that part of the year where I live my life to the fullest. I enjoy my life like Im not gonna live tommorow.

Days pass. I just see my crush out of college with 4/5 girls and 2 guys most probably. I dont know why but it hurt me a lot. Yeah yeah okay we aren't even dating but those girls UgH! they actually used to touch him on his hands and pull him so I thought maybe one of those is his girlfriend and if he's had a breakup he wont be with them anymore. But my bad luck he started getting more close to them. What irritated me was that we knew each other, okay we didn't know each other's names but we did know each other right ? Then why tf does he ignore me when he's with those girls ?  He has done it nearly 3 times till date. Once what happened is I have this very bad habbit of staring at him and he catches me staring at him but he looks away immediately and catches the girl's hand sitting in front of him. Like wtf ?. Why would you do that ? I guess normal people normally smile at each other when they see other normal people, then why such a weird behaviour? I thought maybe he's already got another girlfriend! Like that was FAST dude!. And this happened nearly 3 times so I was sure he's dating someone and I should'nt interfere now. But what about me ? I also have a crush on him and I didnt get a chance to even tell him that. Thats really bad.