Cute Giggles..

[MAJOR LEWD AHEAD, YOU CAN SAFELY SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND STILL FOLLOW THE STORY IF YOU WISH NOT TO TAINT YOUR PRETTY LITTLE MIND] 

You sat in the middle of class, reminiscent over yesterday. It happened again, you got to kiss the girl of your dreams! You feel it getting harder to concentrate on the subject at hand and ask to go to the bathroom to cool down. You walk out the classroom door and down the hallways, reaching your destination. After taking care of buisness, you exit the door and head back the way you came, though as you turn the corner you see Natsuki retrieving something from her locker. 

"Hey there, cutie pie." You call out, prompting Natsuki to face you. 

"Oh, hey, hehe~" She lets out a cute giggle. 

"So.." You say, leaning in a bit closer to her. "What did you think of yesterday?" 

Natsuki blushes slightly. "It was everything I could of hoped for!" You lean into another kiss on her sweet lips, causing her to tense up and blush harder, relaxing a little as the kiss progresses.  This feeling... The feeling of pure ecstasy rushes you again as you kiss her

"Mfh!" You let out a muffled moan as you feel Natsuki's small  tongue enter your mouth, holy shit, she beat you to it! Your tongues both fight for dominance in this intimate moment, and of course you win. You pick Natsuki up and carry her back to the bathrooms as you're oblivious to the public environment, and set her back on her feet, your erecting growing. You know it, and she knows it.  It's gonna happen and there's nothing that's going to stop you from losing your virginity today, you don't even know it escalated so quickly and you don't care.

You slowly strip Natsuki's clothes off, moaning and kissing her gently as her cute moaning echoes back at you off the bathroom walls. 

"W-Well.. This is it.." You say, shaking with excitement. 

"Yeah.." Natsuki says, almost in a dream-like state, her cute pussy showing, you unzip your pants, whipping out your skyscraper, Natsuki's eyes widen as she stares at its absolute hugeness

"Holy shit... It's big.." 

"Well.. You ready?" You ask her, your eyes staring into hers. 

"D-Do it." She smirks at you. 

You lean her against the wall, effortlessly sliding your virgin-killer penis inside of her, both your heartbeats surpassing fifty beats per minute. As you slide your dong in, Natsuki lets out a huge moan, her eyes lifting upwards as you pick up the pace. Her pussy feels tight and smooth, allowing you to effectively slide in and out. Nothing matters at this moment, all you care about is pleasuring your little tsundre. 

"G-Go faster." Natsuki moans out, her small yet perky boobs ever so slightly jiggling with each thrust. 

"Your wish is my command.." You fuck her harder and faster, noticing her eyes twinkling again as you slowly prepare to release your love from your penis. 

"Natsuki, I'm gonna have to pull out.." You pull out your cock, seconds before seminal fluid flies from the tip, hitting natsuki in the face. 

"Pffft..." You stifle laughter as Natsuki's face turns bright red like a stop sign, before she sheepishly relaxes, letting out another one of her cute giggles. 

After you clean her face with a paper towel, and allow her to get dressed, you sit with her, stroking her soft hair as she slowly falls asleep, slumping onto your shoulder.